PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a Monster...

Alan Zenreich
12-31-2010, 4:44 PM
I just placed an order for a Monster articulated rig for my Nova DVR XP.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for them to ship?

The wait begins...

Scott Hackler
12-31-2010, 4:48 PM
I thought someone meanioned that Randy was backed up on orders and that new orders are 3-4 weeks eta.....but I could be wrong. You could always call Randy and ask.

Gary Max
12-31-2010, 4:52 PM
Heck--- I would of asked when I placed the order-??????????????????????

Alan Zenreich
12-31-2010, 5:10 PM
Gary,

It's tough to ask a computer shopping cart < s >

Alan Zenreich
12-31-2010, 5:21 PM
I did just get to speak to Randy on the phone. Finding their phone number was a trick. Looks like it's about a month away.

Steve Schlumpf
12-31-2010, 7:23 PM
Alan - Congrats on ordering your Monster system - you will love it! Don't know why you had problems finding Randy's phone number - it is on the front page of the site - right under his name....

Glad you got to speak to Randy - great guy! If you have any questions - call him or email - he is the best when it comes to customer service!

Alan Zenreich
12-31-2010, 7:55 PM
Steve,

It was hiding from me... I went directly to the products page, bypassing the home page. Strangely, his Contact Us page doesn't have the phone number. Randy said he'll get that corrected.

Bernie Weishapl
12-31-2010, 9:50 PM
Alan you are going to love it. I really like mine. Takes hollowing to a whole new and relax level.

David E Keller
12-31-2010, 9:52 PM
Congrats... I love mine. Get ready for one of the longest months of your life... It won't be long, but it will sure seem that way.