PDA

View Full Version : I am soooooooo sorry that it came this way

joel nucifore
12-30-2010, 4:22 AM
I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE

I have been a lurker for a long time. And look foward to reading all the new posts and seeing the activity everyday, as I drink my coffee. ( in NEW YORK really cold right now:eek: )

But today as room service just came with a pot of joe thought I would say HELLO, and look foward to you guys as I drink my coffee and look at the sun rising in PUNTA CANA in the
DR at a HARD ROCK resort. :D:D:D:cool:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE:o
And I almost feel bad, maybe I can find some wood on the beach today..............

Roger Chandler
12-30-2010, 6:51 AM
Now that is a way to spend the morning! Maybe along with the wood, you will find a sand flea or two! :p:p:eek::D:D

Seriously, have a great vacation!

John Keeton
12-30-2010, 7:59 AM
Joel, a true friend would have invited his fellow creekers to join him!!!;):D:D Hope you enjoy every single minute!

Jeff Nicol
12-30-2010, 8:32 AM
Sounds like the thing to do right now!! We are getting freezing rain and then all rain here in Wisconsin today, so a cold dreary nasty day will be had! My wife wants to move some place warm, but I am not sure how I would move about a semi load of wood to AZ or NM!

Have a great vacation and don't get sun burnt!

Happy New Year,

Jeff

bob svoboda
12-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Ahhhh. I'm there in my mind....

Ken Fitzgerald
12-30-2010, 10:52 AM
John......I'm disappointed you didn't just delete this thread....This is obviously a troll posting:mad:.......a lucky troll....:rolleyes:but still a troll!:eek::rolleyes::D

Congrats! And a Happy New Year!

Luckily the snow stopped overnight and there isn't enough to worry about shoveling.

Bernie Weishapl
12-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Congrats and Happy New Year. We went to New Mexico thinking it would be warmer but they are getting snow.

Kirk Miller
12-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Happy New Year to everyone balmy Anchorage AK. We have stayed above 0 for 2 days now. GF told me this morning that it was snowing again. All I could say was Schweet......If its snowing.......then its warming up........:)

Rick Moyer
12-30-2010, 11:32 AM
No worries, Joel! I'm reading your post on my Droid as I'm sitting in a lounge chair beside the pool in the back yard of the house we rented this week in Key West!!! Left Newark airport Sunday, last flight out!!!

joel nucifore
12-30-2010, 2:39 PM
Thank you all the thing that is the best is blew out my elbow in June 4days in hosp and alot of hardware and been sore ever since. Have hope now that this summer it will feel better at least....one day here and the drinks are flowing, maybe this is why the arm is feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Schlumpf
12-30-2010, 4:01 PM
Joel - hope you are having fun but the one informal rule here is - no pictures - didn't happen! A couple of tropical beach/water shots would go a long way towards fighting winter cabin fever!

Jim Underwood
12-30-2010, 4:26 PM
And I almost feel bad, maybe I can find some wood on the beach today..............

Is this a gloat? If so, you suck!:D

Enjoy that beach, ya bum!:cool:

Steve Mawson
12-30-2010, 5:41 PM
I'm with Steve, no pictures didn't happen. But have a great time anyway. Over 60 her this morning and when I just got home it was 33. Change is a coming.