PDA

View Full Version : A Merry White Christmas.

Jack Mincey
12-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. My wife 8 year old son and I awoke to a little snow already on the ground this Christmas day. Even though we live where snow is common in the winter this is our first white Christmas since 1981. Looks like it will be quite a bit of snow before it is over. Glad I have been stocking up on fire wood the last few weeks.
Have a Great Holiday everyone.
Jack
My shop this beautiful day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/flyrod444/100_1655.jpg
Down the hollow at the back of my house. It will make for some good sledding for my son.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/flyrod444/100_1654.jpg

Roger Chandler
12-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Jack,

That is so pretty! Nice shop as well........ a bit like the one I am dreaming of! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Steve Schlumpf
12-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Merry Christmas Jack! Looks like you've got that Christmas time postcard look going! Have fun sledding!

Greg Just
12-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Merry Christmas. A beautiful setting you have there. At the rate we are going here in the Twin Cities, we are going to have a white Easter! Enjoy you day with your family - that 's what it's all about.

Nate Davey
12-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Merry Christmas Jack, and please keep the snow over there :)

Bernie Weishapl
12-25-2010, 1:00 PM
Merry Christmas Jack. What a beautiful site.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-25-2010, 1:03 PM
Beautiful scenes Jack. Merry Christmas!

Ken Hill
12-25-2010, 2:16 PM
So pretty, so fitting on this day.....

AND YOU CAN KEEP IT DOWN THERE!!! Haha!

Lee Koepke
12-25-2010, 3:05 PM
We had snow here too ....... (for about 30 minutes) .... now its just cold rain.

Merry Christmas, the white sure makes for a mood setter.

Jack Mincey
12-25-2010, 7:09 PM
Thank everyone,
We are now up to 8 inches and it is still coming down hard. I'm glad that I have a scrape blade for my four wheeler. The hill I live on top of, is still very interesting to get up and down. May all have a wonderful and safe Christmas Night.
Jack

Tim Thiebaut
12-25-2010, 7:56 PM
Still t-shirt weather here in colorado, no snow at all this year yet..down on the front range anyway. This is the oddest fall I can ever remember here. Merry Christmas...

Leo Graywacz
12-25-2010, 8:03 PM
First green Christmas in a while up here in CT. I don't miss it. I have had a life full of snow already.

Steve Mawson
12-25-2010, 8:12 PM
Thanks for my Christmas Card. Really neat picture. Very pretty for sure. Just a dreary day here with a little ice last night. Not bad enough that both son's and family could come in for dinner today. Getting ready to hit the pie here pretty quick.

Leo Graywacz
12-25-2010, 8:20 PM
Looks like I spoke to soon. I guess they have changed the weather forecast for my area. They were saying we might get up to 2" of snow from Sunday night to Monday morning. Well gee, they goofed. But just a little.

Now we are suppose to get a blizzard with 12-18" of snow. Weatherman suck.

John Keeton
12-25-2010, 8:41 PM
Jack, great pics!! Merry Christmas to you and to your family. We ended up with about 2.5" of snow last night - just enough for some sleigh riding with the grandkids and a beautiful Christmas. Took the tractor and cleared our drive so the family could gather.

Leo Van Der Loo
12-25-2010, 8:57 PM
Looks like I spoke to soon. I guess they have changed the weather forecast for my area. They were saying we might get up to 2" of snow from Sunday night to Monday morning. Well gee, they goofed. But just a little.

Now we are suppose to get a blizzard with 12-18" of snow. Weatherman suck.

Leo just a foot of snow isn't that bad, over at my place in London we did get some moer and have had another foot or so after we left to travel (through a blizzard) to our son up here in Atikokan, they have just about a good foot here, makes all nice and white without to much of a problem for any of us here.

To each and everyone here have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, Cheers :D

Here's a picture of the snow at my place, we did have over 40 inches then :eek:

Leo Graywacz
12-25-2010, 9:00 PM
Ya, I know a foot isn't that much, but it adds up over the season. We have had colder than usual weather for this month. And once the snow starts it keeps coming.