PDA

View Full Version : 10% off Home Depot coupons??????

Donny Lawson
12-24-2010, 10:32 PM
I've been looking all over the net for a 10% off coupon so I can buy a new saw. Is there a printable one out there or does HD not do that? Lowes is full of them but I think I had rather have a saw from HD.
Donny

Bruce Wrenn
12-24-2010, 10:45 PM
HD takes Lowes coupons, and HD takes Lowes coupons. If you are a vet, ask for the 10% off military discount.

Joe Angrisani
12-24-2010, 11:39 PM
HD takes Harbor Freight 20% off-one-item coupons, too. So does Lowes. I'd look for one of them.

Matt Meiser
12-25-2010, 9:05 AM
Some Lowes and Home Depots will take them, some won't. I'm averaging recieving the coupons 2x per week lately between magazines and the Sunday paper. When I want to use one, I don't ask ahead of time, I just pull it out at the register and tell them I have a competitor coupon I want to use and have had them accepted 3 times now, twice at Lowes and once at Home Depot. Once the cashier took it without batting an eye and twice its involved waiting a couple minutes for a couple management types to decide what to do. But its been worth the wait as I've saved $20-$60 using them. 2 of the 3 times I was prepared to buy the item even if refused and once I would have walked away because it wasn't something I really needed, but at a Black Friday price + 20% it was a really good deal.

I know of others locally who haven't been successful at different locations. I've only used them on significant tool or lawn/garden tool purchases--I wouldn't try to use one on a door or a stove. I've been told Menards will take them too but haven't tried.

I believe the 10% moving coupons have been discontinued. Based on past posts here they were widely abused so I don't blame them.

Stephen Cherry
12-25-2010, 9:14 AM
HD takes Harbor Freight 20% off-one-item coupons, too. So does Lowes. I'd look for one of them.

Thanks for the tip- this is one of the reasons I read this forum!

Where do you get the Harbor Freight coupons?

Donny Lawson
12-25-2010, 9:26 AM
I will be printing off another 10% off coupon from Lowes and buying me a saw on Monday from HD. That sounds like a $30.00 discount to me. Their coupon is good through the 31st.
Donny

Joe Angrisani
12-25-2010, 9:35 AM
Stephen.... The Harbor Frieght coupon comes in a Wednesday US Mail pack of fliers I get each week (grocery stores and such, mainly). Harbor Freight seems to do a flier about every 6-8 weeks. Perhaps someone else knows of a way to get them online.

Ken Seiler
12-26-2010, 8:33 PM
ohboy..ohboy...got a bunch of HF 20% coupons that I keep in my truck. I am ready to pull the trigger on the Rigid OSS and that 20% makes it a whole lot better. I have used the Lowes moving coupon a few years ago. Had a cart full of stuff and if they didn't accept it, I was ready to walk and let them put it back on the shelf.

Brandon Weiss
12-26-2010, 8:39 PM
I buy the 10% off coupons from Ebay. Been doing it for a couple of years now. I get them usually at or under a buck a piece including shipping. Just checked and they are still listed all over the place on Ebay. I use them freely at HD and Lowe's, never had a problem. Even if they are "abused", I would think you'd be hard pressed to not have a company like HD or Lowe's cut you 10% on something. Here in AZ that takes care of a little more than the tax. Most companies like that probably won't fuss over a 10% discount.

Leo Vogel
12-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I am a veteran and just ask for the veteran discount. I get it every time without showing any IDs. Maybe I just look like an old soldier.

Jason Adkins
12-26-2010, 11:50 PM
I get harbor freight 20 percent coupons every month in my playboy and maxim mags.

Dan Hintz
12-27-2010, 7:04 AM
I never thought to try the HF coupons, Matt... I'll have to watch for something I want, like a Freud blade.