PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Bernie Weishapl
12-24-2010, 9:04 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas. Thanks for all your help throughout the year. We are in Wichita, Ks going to enjoy Christmas with our grandson. Really nice that they are closer now.

John Keeton
12-24-2010, 9:09 AM
Merry Christmas, Bernie!!! Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time with family.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-24-2010, 9:12 AM
A Merry Christmas to you and your family Bernie!

Steve Mawson
12-24-2010, 9:14 AM
Merry Christmas to you Bernie and to everyone else here at the Creek. What a blessing to have a place where so many folks all over the world can gather to talk about one of our favorite hobbies-professions. May the New Year be one of the best ever. Christmas day will be spent with our children and families and yes Bernie it is great to be close to them.

bob svoboda
12-24-2010, 9:17 AM
Merry Christmas and safe travels Bernie and the whole Creek Nation.

charlie knighton
12-24-2010, 9:28 AM
ditto what Bob said

Lee Koepke
12-24-2010, 9:34 AM
I'd like to add my well wishes to the SMC family, especially the Turners that keep me going. My short time here has been enjoyable and I look forward to my next year here.

We may get a White Christmas here in Georgia, so I plan on sitting by the fire with the family and enjoying our time! Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

patrick stein
12-24-2010, 9:35 AM
merry christmas bernie.

David DeCristoforo
12-24-2010, 9:37 AM
My sister in law lives in Alaska and every year when she send out C'mas cards there are always pictures inside and it seems like in every picture there is a moose lurking somewhere in the background. So, somehow, the moose and C'mas have become inexorably linked in my mind. (!?!?) Then, one year my daughter got some tapes by this whacky guy named Willie Calafan and he does this "Maynard Moose" thing, kinda like that woman and the "lambchop" puppet (which I always thought to be somewhat perverse). So, having wasted five minutes with this ridiculous preamble, I would like to say, in the words of Maynard Moose.... Hairy Kissmoose to all!

Jeff Nicol
12-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Merry Christmas to all and thanks Bernie for starting this thread. We all have had some ups and downs this year and Tis' the season to reflect on all that we have and share that with family, friends and strangers. Like everyone says SMC is like a big extended family spread all over the world and it always gives me hope for the future knowing so many wonderful folks fill our world with beauty, humor and kind and generous hearts! I got a Christmas box from creeker Jerry Marcantel that said do not open until Christmas, so I am waiting patiently for tomorrow to arive to see what treasure is inside the box! These little gestures are my favorites and I am good for a bunch of them. If there is anyone out there that needs a box of bottle stopper or pen blanks I have so many that I will never be able to use them in my lifetime! So it is time to get some of it cleared out of the shop, send me a PM and I will help new, old or other woodaholics in their future creative endeavors!

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you and yours as this year comes to a close,

Jeff

Ted Calver
12-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Merry Christmas to you and your family Bernie and Happy Holidays to all the rest of the SMC family.

Alan Trout
12-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Bernie and everyone else.

Yes, very merry Christmas to all on the Creek. I wish that the joy of Christmas fills everyone's heart.

Alan

Steve Schlumpf
12-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Merry Christmas Bernie! Safe travels!

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the Creek and the very best of New Years!

Greg Just
12-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Merry Christmas to you Bernie and to everyone else here at the Creek. Hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday season.

Roger Chandler
12-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Merry CHRISTmas to every one, He is still the reason for the season. We send best wishes to you all, and hope your family and time together on this holiday are blessed.

Michael James
12-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Bernie,
Best to you and yours, and thanks for all the gentle guidance and support you offer to those of us trying to "get it". You're the kind of guy that makes this a great neighborhood to hang out in! Enjoy the children! As you know, they grow up way too fast!
Michael

Jim Burr
12-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Rich Aldrich
12-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. Stay warm and safe.

Scott Hackler
12-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Merry Christmas from OZ! It's been a fun and creative year with the projects submitted for our inspection and from our own growth as woodturners. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and Happy Day to all who don't. I wish all of you the very best and hope you are able to spend time with your family.

Tim Thiebaut
12-24-2010, 1:39 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, have fun and be safe!

Ron Stadler
12-24-2010, 1:42 PM
Merry Christmas Bernie. Were getting a little snow here in Missouri, so makes out for a nice christmas.

Mark Hubl
12-24-2010, 1:46 PM
Safe travels Bernie! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! As the year comes to a close and I count my blessings the guys and gals of the creek are high on the list. And as Steve often says "Thanks for sharing".

Ray Bell
12-24-2010, 2:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all SCM Turners. It has been a fun year, and even old, thick, me has learned a lot from you folks. Thank you!

Bill Bolen
12-24-2010, 2:57 PM
A Merry Christmas to you and your family Bernie. And safe traveling this snowy Christmas eve...Bill...

robert raess
12-24-2010, 3:16 PM
I'd have to say,one of the better decisions I made this year, to join Sawmill.I accidentally bumped into it on the less friendly FWW.I have jumped in as a newbie to this site, and have been treated kindly, and HUGE amounts of valuable info....so to one and all MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!...Rob from AZ. This year I will begin to posts some jpeg's[new years resolution].

Bernie Weishapl
12-24-2010, 3:44 PM
Thanks to one and all. It doesn't get much better than this. Family, retired, all the friends I have made over the years on SMC and best of all turning wood. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

alex carey
12-24-2010, 3:53 PM
Merry Christmas!

George Morris
12-24-2010, 3:54 PM
Merry Christmas Bernie and too all on SawMill Creek!

Ken Glass
12-24-2010, 4:03 PM
Merry Christmas Bernie,
Also Merry Christmas to all 54,903 members listed here on the Turners forum. May your Christmas be filled with joy and laughter.

Doug W Swanson
12-24-2010, 6:09 PM
Bernie,
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Actually, Merry Christmas to all of us Creekers!

David E Keller
12-24-2010, 6:17 PM
Merry Christmas, Bernie... And Merry Christmas to each and every SMC member and their families.

Ken Hill
12-24-2010, 6:20 PM
Merry Christmas Bernie, and to your family as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Mark Eisen
12-24-2010, 6:28 PM
Merry Christmas every one from the centre of Australia.

Jim Underwood
12-24-2010, 7:58 PM
Merry Christmas Bernie. Safe travels!

Baxter Smith
12-24-2010, 9:33 PM
Merry Christmas Bernie. Enjoy your family!