PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas is about to begin

Faust M. Ruggiero
12-23-2010, 6:59 PM
Last week I had to visit the dental surgeon. Yesterday it was carpal tunnel surgery. That sort of put a stop to woodworking for a short time. But in a few minutes my daughter and son in law will be pulling up with my 2 week old and first grandchild. The lathe can collect a bit of dust and his almost finished crib can wait. My Christmas is about to begin. I wish you all the same joy this Christmas season.
grandpop faust

Rick Markham
12-23-2010, 7:03 PM
Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you and all of your family Faust! Especially the little one who's first Christmas it is!

John Keeton
12-23-2010, 7:09 PM
Enjoy Faust!! The best of Christmas to you and your family, and I hope the medical situations are under control. You will be back at it soon.

Ray Bell
12-23-2010, 7:48 PM
Merry Christmas Faust, and get well soon. Last Tuesday I had all the toenails from my left foot removed. It kept me down for the rest of that day, but Wednesday morning I was back at it. Still a little sore, but with this funny opened toe shoe they gave me bearable. Understandabley not the same as carpal tunnel, so you are going to be down for awhile.
In the mean time, enjoy the kids, and the new grandchild. Nothing better than that, not even wood turning:)

Steve Schlumpf
12-23-2010, 8:08 PM
Sounds like you are going to have a great time! Merry Christmas!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-23-2010, 8:13 PM
Merry Christmas....Happy New Year......and enjoy the family! Especially the grandbaby.....they grow up too fast. I have a 4 year old great-granddaughter visiting us for the holidays.

Mark Hubl
12-23-2010, 8:34 PM
Well congratulations Grandpa! Sounds like your Christmas will be a fun time. Enjoy your new little bundle. Heal fast. Merry Christmas.

Jim Burr
12-23-2010, 8:58 PM
You speak Volumes Faust!! My sister (who I've not seen in over 2 years) might join us for Christmas with my nephew....I'm getting stupid thinking about it. I share your happiness and offer you and the rest of us the most joyous Christmas possible!! Take a break from the lathe and hug a loved one!

Ron Stadler
12-23-2010, 9:36 PM
Merry Christmas