PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft delivery unmatched

John Grossi
12-21-2010, 4:25 PM
I still do not know how they did it. Yesterday, Dec. 20, in the a.m., my wife and I thought about making the 1 hour+ drive to the nearest Woodcraft. We wanted some finishes for a current project. The problem was the weather sucked. So my wife suggested we order online. I didn't want to, thinking it would take at least a week, and with the holidays maybe longer to get the stuff. I gave in, naturally, and the order was placed at 11:55 a.m. My doorbell rang this morning at 11:40 a.m. It was my order, 8 quarts of misc. finishes. I don't know if getting the order in less then 24 hours was the best part, or that the shipping was free. I really do like to support the local Woodcraft store owners, but being they are not that close, well I guess my wife was right again. John

Matt Meiser
12-21-2010, 4:54 PM
Their warehouse is in WV so Ohio, SE Michigan, and I'm sure some other areas get next-day delivery for all intents and purposes.

glenn bradley
12-21-2010, 6:00 PM
That rocks.

Rob Vicelli
12-26-2010, 12:32 AM
My wife had the same great experience when she ordered my xmas presesnts :) Super fast and helpful web service,