PDA

View Full Version : Buried my mother today

Waymon Campbell
01-03-2005, 4:40 PM
Well, I've been away from the 'Creek for almost two months now. Been spending full time at the hospital with mom. She passed away on New Years Eve and we laid her to rest today. Relatives have all gone home, wife is resting and the house is quiet. Went out to the shop for the first time in two months...so many projects to do...

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on whats been going on at the 'Creek! Anyone care to give me the quick .50 tour of what I have missed these last two months?

Todd Burch
01-03-2005, 4:52 PM
Waymon! So sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you man. Todd

Jackie Outten
01-03-2005, 4:53 PM
Waymon,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's death. My heart goes out to you and your family during this very difficult time. Please lean on your sawmillcreek family and let us know what we can do to help you.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless you all.

Jackie Outten

Tim Morton
01-03-2005, 5:04 PM
Been spending full time at the hospital with mom.

Did that a 4 years ago when my own MOM was in the hospital before she past away...nuff said.

Welcome back...I think jim cut himself, but other than that I think it is pretty much the way you left it. :cool:

Ron Jones near Indy
01-03-2005, 5:07 PM
Sorry for your loss Waymon. But as it was with my mother 34 years ago it is sometimes a blessing for all.

The Creek has been flowing wider and deeper than ever. Welcome back to the Creek and to your shop.

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
01-03-2005, 5:10 PM
Sorry for the sadness in your life, Wayman. I'm sure you have lots of good times to remember and I am praying that time will heal the hurt.

Ted Shrader
01-03-2005, 5:12 PM
Waymon -

Our condolences to you and your family. Even though it was expected, it is still hard and a very stressful time.

Glad you are back and life is returning to normal.

Regards,
Ted

Kevin Gerstenecker
01-03-2005, 5:20 PM
Waymon, Angie and I are so very sorry to hear of the passing of your Mother. Words cannot express our condolences to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and your fond memories of your Mother will be with you forever. We will remember your Mom and your family in our prayers. May the good Lord grant her rest, and help heal your heart. Take care Waymon, you are a truly good person.

Earl Reid
01-03-2005, 5:34 PM
Sorry to learn of your loss Waymon, Our thoughts and prays and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.
Earl and Barbara

John Miliunas
01-03-2005, 5:42 PM
Waymon, my heart and prayers go out to you in your time of loss. Knowing the type of son she raised, I feel I can safely say that she is in a Better Place now.

As for the Creek, the water is still flowing, like Tim said, Jim B. cut himself, Mark Singer got a "promotion", Mark's son has re-appeared and Tyler has been sliding down the slippery slope, albeit he still plays Picture Cop, too. Welcome back, my friend.

Boyd Gathwright
01-03-2005, 5:56 PM
.... It's tough when it happens but life continues on. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Boyd

Well, I've been away from the 'Creek for almost two months now. Been spending full time at the hospital with mom. She passed away on New Years Eve and we laid her to rest today. Relatives have all gone home, wife is resting and the house is quiet. Went out to the shop for the first time in two months...so many projects to do...

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on whats been going on at the 'Creek! Anyone care to give me the quick .50 tour of what I have missed these last two months?

Bruce Page
01-03-2005, 5:56 PM
Hello Waymon, we've missed you. I am sorry to hear of your mothers passing. I was in the same situation many years ago and I know your pain. Getting out into the shop will help ease the ache - it did mine.

Take care

Joe Mioux
01-03-2005, 6:31 PM
So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.

Also, welcome back. Joe

John Weber
01-03-2005, 6:44 PM
Waymon,

Sorry about your loss, I'm sure the last few months have been tough. My thoughts are with you and your family.

John

Jack Diemer
01-03-2005, 7:25 PM
So sorry, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tom Sweeney
01-03-2005, 7:56 PM
I am so sorry to hear of you & your families loss. I went throught the same thing about 12 years ago, It's not easy but it does get better. My prayers are with you & yours.

Martin Shupe
01-03-2005, 9:37 PM
Waymon, sorry for your loss. You will be in our prayers.

Tony Falotico
01-04-2005, 1:25 AM
Waymon, Very sorry to hear of your loss, it's especially difficult when it's your mother. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Tony

Rich Konopka
01-04-2005, 1:31 AM
Welcome back Waymon. My deepest condolences for your mom's passing.

Alan Turner
01-04-2005, 2:08 AM
Waymon,
My thoughts are with your family.
Alan

Bill Grumbine
01-04-2005, 2:22 AM
Waymon, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I know what you believe, and I hope that the same held true for your mother. It is that confidence and hope that we have that makes all the things in this life bearable. Welcome back to the Creek.

Bill

Mark Singer
01-04-2005, 2:42 AM
Waymon,

My thoughts are with you.....so sorry about your loss.

Tony Sade
01-04-2005, 2:45 AM
Sorry for your loss, Waymon. I hope the new year brings better times and only fond memories of your mom.

Tyler Howell
01-04-2005, 2:52 AM
Sorry For your loss Waynon.

David Wilson
01-04-2005, 3:46 AM
Waymon
You have our deepest sympathys.

Bob Hovde
01-04-2005, 4:22 AM
Sorry for your loss, Waymon. Even when you know it's coming, it's a sad time.

Bob

Jim Becker
01-04-2005, 4:40 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss, Waymon.

Dennis Peacock
01-04-2005, 6:13 AM
Waymon,

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Remember the good times and years of growing up. My prayers are with you and your family.

Jerry Olexa
01-04-2005, 6:26 AM
Waymon, Sincerely sorry about your Mom. Im sure she was a major influence on you growing up. My wife and I will pray for you . Welcome back to SMC!

Charles McKinley
01-04-2005, 3:25 PM
My thought and prayers for you and your family.

Dave Right
01-04-2005, 4:46 PM
Waymon,
Sorry about your Mom. Your family will be in my prayers.

Zahid Naqvi
01-04-2005, 5:18 PM
Waymon,
Sorry to hear about your loss, you and your family are in my prayers. I was beginning to wonder about your sudden disappearance, now I know.

Ron McNeil
01-04-2005, 8:04 PM
Waymon, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rob Littleton
01-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Sorry about Mum Waymon and family.....

May Gods peace fall upon you and your family.

God bless you and your family is in our prayers.

Kurt Aebi
01-05-2005, 7:46 AM
It's been 10 years since the passing of my mother and it still feels like yesterday.

Waymon, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Take comfort in knowing that your mother had you with her to the end and she was sent off with your love, not everybody gets to have that chance, you are a lucky man. You may not feel lucky right now, but in the years to come - you will come to understand what I mean.

Peace be with you , my brother in wood,

Kurt

Jeff Sudmeier
01-05-2005, 8:34 AM
Waymon, I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I will be keeping you and her in my thoughts and prayers.

It was good to hear that you headed out to the shop, it should be a great way to get your mind at ease.

Steve Jenkins
01-05-2005, 8:44 AM
My condolences Waymon