PDA

View Full Version : Time for more wood to go!

Ken Hill
12-10-2010, 1:26 PM
Ya'll better start sharpening the saws because the logging is all but done here. There is more stuff then I can relay, lots of red oak,hickory, maple,white oak etc and I should have that big cherry dropped next week. Still have tons of crotch wood.

My zip code is 25427 for anyone wanting to make the trip, same as last time, plenty of food/drinks and wood! Just figure out a date and im always open if someone just needs to swing in due to work/holiday schedules etc. Anytime is open for me, except Jan 8th, I have to go shoot an ice race ...brrrr!

If someone needs to come and doesnt have a saw, I will cut it for you!

bob svoboda
12-10-2010, 1:29 PM
Sure wish I was close enough. Y'all enjoy though.

Rick Robbins
12-10-2010, 2:08 PM
me to LoL. Thats sure nice of you. Rick:)

Chris Stolicky
12-10-2010, 3:10 PM
It looks like you are about 400 miles from me. Too bad its just a bit long for a day trip! Man, PA is a big state!

Don Alexander
12-10-2010, 4:10 PM
i keep trying to figure out a way to make a trip up there work hehe

its about 350 miles (i go right by there when we go to my in-laws in upstate NY, but thats usually a once a year/end of summer trip) you keep tempting me with all that gorgeous wood Ken and sooneror later i'll figure out how to make it work :D

Ray Bell
12-10-2010, 4:49 PM
Bob, and Rick- if you decide to go swing by and pick me up;)

Dan Hintz
12-10-2010, 4:53 PM
I'm on vacation through Wednesday :) I wouldn't mind getting a chunk or two of some cherry since I missed it the first time around. I've already mapped out what I want to do with the pieces I have, so I need to have replenishment material :p

Anyone else up for another jaunt Sunday?

Peter Elliott
12-10-2010, 7:24 PM
Ken, you still got my "wish list"...

Bernie Weishapl
12-10-2010, 8:06 PM
Ken where is that in West Virginia. We will be making a trip next June going thru Huntington, Charleston, and Lewisburg. Like the others wish I was closer.

Ken Hill
12-10-2010, 8:22 PM
Bernie, im on the complete opposite side of the state, 5-6 hours away from that side of things.

No worries Don, I may be heading to NC in a few weeks, the far western side.

Dan, the Cherry wont be down until next week, thats the last section they have to cut and I told them to drop it and bring it up for me.

John Beaver
12-10-2010, 11:50 PM
It's supposed to be 80 degrees here in So. Cal. tomorrow. If you want to load up a truck and make a road trip to get out of the cold, I'd be happy to host you.

Ken Hill
12-11-2010, 7:28 PM
Calling for ice and snow tomororw, So. Cal. sounds nice right about now haha!