PDA

View Full Version : Source for Varathane premium stain.

Joseph Ezerskis
01-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi Everybody,
Long time no see. Been going thru some tough times, but I'm still trying to keep my hand in at wood mangling. I would like to apply some Varathane premium wood stain, light cherry, but I can't find a local store in Northeast Ohio that carries it. I've called the local box stores and theTru-Value stores. I've e-mailed the MFg, but haven't heard anything yet. Don't go by the stores the system generates for you. They were all invalid. All I need is the half pint size. I really would like to try this stuff out.
Thanks, and best of luck to all in '05.
Joe

Gene Collison
01-03-2005, 3:48 PM
Hi Everybody,
Long time no see. Been going thru some tough times, but I'm still trying to keep my hand in at wood mangling. I would like to apply some Varathane premium wood stain, light cherry, but I can't find a local store in Northeast Ohio that carries it. I've called the local box stores and theTru-Value stores. I've e-mailed the MFg, but haven't heard anything yet. Don't go by the stores the system generates for you. They were all invalid. All I need is the half pint size. I really would like to try this stuff out.
Thanks, and best of luck to all in '05.
Joe

I think highland hardware sells it.

gene