PDA

View Full Version : We had Thanksgiving visitors.......

Ken Fitzgerald
12-03-2010, 10:43 AM
and one morning PawPa awoke to this:

and one of the local hospitals had a Festival of Trees and Nanny dressed them up to help this guy:

That guy and Nanny play HARD and they came back to Pawpa and Nanny's house like this:

BTW....both the little boogers like to pull chest hair.

bob svoboda
12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Sweeeeeeeeet!

Jim Rimmer
12-03-2010, 2:50 PM
Ain't grandkids fun! :D I wish I'd had them first.

Belinda Barfield
12-03-2010, 3:41 PM
How cute! Now I want to see photos of Pawpa and Nanny in the aftermath! :D

Steve Schlumpf
12-03-2010, 4:07 PM
Great photos Ken! You sure have some beautiful granddaughters!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-03-2010, 4:09 PM
Way to go Belinda...You are trying to blow my macho image....luckily there were no cameras at the airport to record the tears in our eyes as they left.

The kids got delayed coming and going at the SLC airport due to weather delays. They got home late. The twins are students at a local Montessori school near their home. The teachers said they slept over 4 hours on Monday.

So it's probably a toss up of who was most exhausted. But we had a great time.

They look so similar that they wear different colored earrings so people can tell them apart. And yet...after a while I am able to recognize one subtle difference and I can tell which one is whom a majority of the time.

Their personalities are totally different....one is impatient and aggressive like her Daddy.....the other is more calm and investigative like her Mommy. Aaryn the calm one allowed Sharon and I to hold her on the 1st full day they were here. Haiden, however, was here for 4 days before she'd let me hold her without immediately wanting her Daddy. They should be walking in a few weeks and the kids lives will really get tough. Both the son and lovely wife are students (and she's a pharmacist working full time) so Sharon moved her retirement date up a month so she can go take care of the babies in the evenings while the kids study for exams early next year.

Van Huskey
12-03-2010, 4:52 PM
Nothing like the smile and light in the eyes of someone holding beloved little ones!

Phil Thien
12-03-2010, 8:45 PM
Nothing like the smile and light in the eyes of someone holding beloved little ones!

+1. He looks like he won the lottery.

Fantastic.

Greg Peterson
12-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Great pictures, Ken. Little bundles of joy!

Harold Burrell
12-04-2010, 2:42 PM
Awesome, Ken. Thank you for including us in your "festivities".

Grandkids are truly a joy.

It is also good to know that...contrary to public opinion...you actually can smile.

;)

:D

:p

Mike Cruz
12-05-2010, 8:01 AM
Now, I'm not a "kid" person, per se, but those munchkins are adorable. I see why you have such a smile on your face.

John Shuk
12-05-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm seeing a trend with the blue eyes here!

Bruce Page
12-05-2010, 1:09 PM
Ain't Grand kids great! So are some PawPa's!

Ron Jones near Indy
12-05-2010, 2:33 PM
Wonderful Ken! You have every right to be proud!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-05-2010, 2:46 PM
I'm seeing a trend with the blue eyes here!

and chubby cheeks...and thin hair.....but I suspect their hair is coming in while mine is receding.:(

Harold Burrell
12-06-2010, 8:44 PM
and chubby cheeks...and thin hair.....but I suspect their hair is coming in while mine is receding.:(

Mine is not receding.

Mine has receded.