PDA

View Full Version : grizzly polar bear 14inch band saw

Zack Teal
12-02-2010, 8:08 PM
hey do you guys know if the polar bear series is built any cheaper then the other grizzly tools. i really like the price of it being only 398 plus shipping. if any one has any info it would be great.

Harold Burrell
12-02-2010, 8:11 PM
hey do you guys know if the polar bear series is built any cheaper then the other grizzly tools. i really like the price of it being only 398 plus shipping. if any one has any info it would be great.

It is supposed to be the same saw, just a different color.

Justin Bukoski
12-02-2010, 8:12 PM
I'm pretty sure its the exact same saw just built in a different factory. Not sure why they changed but I'm guessing they got a better deal from another tool maker...

Steven Hsieh
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I own the Grizzly polar series 14" Bansaw, I can't answer your question. You will need both green and white saw to compare.

Dave Lehnert
12-02-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm pretty sure its the exact same saw just built in a different factory. Not sure why they changed but I'm guessing they got a better deal from another tool maker...

Never heard anything about being built in a different factory. Just painted a different color.

Van Huskey
12-03-2010, 2:44 AM
Never heard anything about being built in a different factory. Just painted a different color.

That was my understanding, the prices are just intro prices for the white.