PDA

View Full Version : Epilog 1000/25A Plotter Driver

Kevin Hanks
11-30-2010, 12:24 PM
:( I have had my Epilog 1000/25A engraver for over 17 years and the pc finally was laid to rest. The engraver is still going strong and I have been able to rebuild another 486 PC to run my laser with. The issue is I can't find my print driver disc. I have the HP 2000 driver but not sure what the plotter driver is. Anyone got a copy of the driver for the Vector cutting for this old work horse?

Joe Pelonio
11-30-2010, 4:51 PM
Couldn't you get it off the old hard drive, by putting it in as a second drive in the new PC, or using a USB hard drive enclosure?

Mike Null
11-30-2010, 6:14 PM
Kevin

Welcome to SMC.

Joe has a good idea. If that doesn't work try contacting Epilog tech support.

Roy Brewer
11-30-2010, 6:20 PM
I have the HP 2000 driver but not sure what the plotter driver is. Kevin,

I do not have a copy on my traveling PC, but if you are just looking for the plotter name it is HP7470a. I'm pretty sure a search for that driver will turn up numerous hits. But if not, let me know and I'll dig it out of my archives when I return home.

Kevin Hanks
12-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Thats what I needed! The name of the driver. The old hard drive is what failed on the old PC. Totally lost it! But all of my data was on a secondary drive so no lose of the images. Thanks to all for the postings! I will let you know how it all comes out. :)