PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Logitech Harmony 1100

Craig D Peltier
11-25-2010, 3:37 PM
Its a remote for the TV. I was wondering how they liked it and did you have the normal shaped Harmony remote before and is it a pain to use the 1100 compared to the traditionally shaped one. Likes/Dislikes

Thanks

Bruce Page
11-25-2010, 5:10 PM
We have the Logitech Harmony One and absolutely, positivly love it. It controls EVERYTHING including the iTouch & PS3.

Craig D Peltier
11-26-2010, 1:30 AM
We have the Logitech Harmony One and absolutely, positivly love it. It controls EVERYTHING including the iTouch & PS3.

I specifically like the 900 and 1100 cause it has an IR reader so I can keep cabinet doors closed. I came close to buying that until i learned it couldnt do this.

JohnT Fitzgerald
11-26-2010, 7:08 AM
We have one of the older ones in a drawer somewhere. We have a Bose soundsystem that is RF only, and since the Harmony could not control it we were still stuck with multiple remotes, and I couldnt' get the family to make the switch over.

If anyone has suggestions for getting the Harmony 1000 to control an RF-only device, I'm all ears....

Dan Karachio
11-26-2010, 9:43 AM
I don't know the model number of ours - it is not the large panel one - and while it functions well, the battery has always been a problem and needs recharging often. I'm talking every other day. It was a known problem with many complaints, but no help from the company. I have had two or three remotes from them. So, Logitech might make neat stuff (they bought this company any way), but it is not the kind of company that stands behind their products.