PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Paul McGaha
11-25-2010, 6:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.

Hope you all have a great day.

We are expecting a big family day with the traditional meal and lots of football and visiting.

PHM

Bobby McCarley
11-25-2010, 7:06 AM
Hope you and your family have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Paul. Stuck working today but plan on eating plenty of turkey when I get home and watching the Saints game. Hopefully we are on the road to back to back Super Bowls.

Bobby
Louisiana

JohnT Fitzgerald
11-25-2010, 8:03 AM
Thank you Paul - and to you too!

Keith Hankins
11-25-2010, 8:59 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.

Hope you all have a great day.

We are expecting a big family day with the traditional meal and lots of football and visiting.

PHM

Right back at ya! I'm even encorporating my woodworking into the holiday. Put a 21 pound bird in the smoker at 6:00 AM with Applewood. Slow smoke for 10hrs and we will be eat'n high on the bird!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you Paul and to everyone!

Joe Pelonio
11-25-2010, 11:37 AM
It will be quiet here, we planned for 11, but looks like only the 3 of us since we now have a fresh 3" of snow on top of the 2-3" of ice and it's still coming down. Our first white Thanksgiving.

Have a happy and safe day.

Charlie Reals
11-25-2010, 11:44 AM
It will be quiet here, we planned for 11, but looks like only the 3 of us since we now have a fresh 3" of snow on top of the 2-3" of ice and it's still coming down. Our first white Thanksgiving.

Have a happy and safe day.

Same here, kids can't make it due to 16 deg. and solid ice. Another storm due tomorrow night.
Oh well more time in the shop.
happy TG all.

Jim Koepke
11-25-2010, 2:07 PM
May this be a happy day of thanks to all.

Candy (my wife) and I will be on our own for one of the few times we can remember. Snow and ice on the ground and 700 miles to the nearest relatives kind of makes it that way.

We do have a lot of cats that will be giving thanks around the table with us.

jtk

Rod Sheridan
11-25-2010, 3:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, I hope you have a safe and happy holiday.

Regards, Rod.

Rod Sheridan
11-25-2010, 8:50 PM
Same here, kids can't make it due to 16 deg. and solid ice. Another storm due tomorrow night.
Oh well more time in the shop.
happy TG all.

Charlie, next year celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving, the weather's better:D.

Glad to hear you're enjoying more shop time, best wishes for Thanksgiving....Regards, Rod.

Dave Lehnert
11-25-2010, 11:38 PM
We did something a little different this year.
A lot of family was going to be out of town so we had our Thanksgiving last Saturday. Today we made a trip an hour north to Wilmington, Ohio. Wilmington is a town that made the news because a HUGE employer DHL closed. That is where most of the town people worked. If you are a fan of Rachael Ray show this is the town she has supported with a remolded food bank and a town wide Thanksgiving dinner and show last year.
Anyway- we ate thanksgiving dinner at a family owned restaurant. Complete spread buffet style for $11 bucks (Drink included)
Just our little way of supporting the community hit hard in lost jobs. Being unemployed myself after 24 years of employment at the same job. I have been very lucky compared to some people.