PDA

View Full Version : Here are my last years resolutions..that I posted want to know how I did?

Mark Singer
12-30-2004, 10:22 AM
These were last years....cut and pasted out of the thread (nothing was changed or deleted)
How did you do...I have your resolutions for reference....:eek:

OK : Tell me your New Years "Shop" Resolutions....Here are mine!

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Well,

Resolution #1

I have been very bad at keeping my shop clean.....little scraps of wood here...and there....and under the workbench...empty boxes from my last Lee Valley order in the corner....collecting dust... Glue bottles without caps... lots of saw dust on top of stuff...

I said to myself "Mark, you have a beautiful shop, keep it clean!"

It will be safer!

I won't be tripping and droping Bosch sanders on the floor tripping over the cords...its amazing I have done some decent work in such a messy place! No more!

I have it pretty neat now and I will keep it that way.

Resolution #2

Finish my daughters closet!
I started it about a year and a half ago....lets finish it!

Resolution#3

Work stations for my architectural studio. Mark come on , its a beautiful space....what is with the cheap 15 year old dated, black laminate crap!
I will design and build new work stations! I will need 5 of them and one
materials/model table.... poor assistants have been waiting 3 years...that is long enough!

I will show you the progress with photos as I proceed. If you don't see anything soon... send me a little " wake up" private message!

Now lets hear your New Years Shop Resolutions.....

.................................................. .................................................. ....
OK
Number 1
I cleaned up the shop before Jim Becker came to visit and once or twice before starting new projects! I deserve 50% credit...I think:confused:

Number 2
I finished her closet...100% credit! I even made a new bed and bath cabinet:)

Number3
All I made were some sketches no lumber bought or work started! 10% credit:rolleyes:

For this years resolutions see new thread...