PDA

View Full Version : No Accounting For Kid's Tastes

Richard Gillespie
12-29-2004, 4:44 PM
It doesn't matter how many toys you buy or make you never know what the kids really want to play with. My wife, decided to test the grandchildren by spray painting some of the delivery boxes to see if they would rather play with the boxes than the toys. Late in the afternoon the grandkids noticed the boxes and played with them for a while.

The boxes were just the right size for loading up all the presents for both our son's families. We just heard from one of the dil's., who runs a day care in her home, that the box is a favorite plaything for the children.

Oh the money I could have saved.

Charles McKinley
12-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Hi Richard,

How did you become a grandparent and just now figure out the packaging is way more fun than the toys that came in them? ;)

I think the box the dishwasher came in lived in the living room for over 6 months before it was broken down to the point LOML forced me to throw it out. The kids had been using it as a sliding board in adition to a play house.

Ahhh munchkins sure are fun.

Dennis Peacock
12-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Richard,

You'll also find out that the larger the box? The more fun the kids have!!! DAMHIKT!!! :rolleyes: :D