PDA

View Full Version : An example of great customer service!

David Walser
11-18-2010, 7:40 PM
This is a public thank you to the good folks at Berea Hardwoods. About a year ago, I made matching pens for a husband and wife. They used them to sign adoption papers for their twins when they went to Africa to complete the adoption. A couple of weeks ago, the wife came to me and asked if there was anyway I could repair her pen. She had managed to break off the clip. The pen is a Sierra Elegant Beauty in Black Titanium and Titanium Gold and I don't have the right sized punch to disassemble the kit, so I wrote Berea Hardwoods (the maker of the kit). Rather than tell me the size punch I needed, they offered to repair the pen for me if I'd only mail it to them. The repaired pen arrived today -- perfectly repaired -- and I gave it to me client and friend. She was thrilled to have her special pen back.

I've always enjoyed working with Berea, but this was well above my already high expectations of them.

Greg Just
11-18-2010, 7:52 PM
That is a great story. Too often these days we only hear the negative side of things. Thanks for sharing and I will keep them in mind for my next order.

Doug Thompson
11-18-2010, 9:45 PM
This is up and beyond... two thumbs up for them.

A side note is berea Hardwoods was build where I use to play when I was a kid.

Bernie Weishapl
11-18-2010, 9:48 PM
David that has been my experience with them. They have always went above and beyond with any problems I have had.

Steve Schlumpf
11-18-2010, 9:52 PM
Wow - thanks for sharing! Always great to hear about good customer service and these folks really went above and beyond the norm!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-19-2010, 1:09 AM
Great customer service can sure be good advertisement.