PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Head Table

Jeff Luedloff
11-18-2010, 5:13 PM
Just finished a wedding WineO and the head table for a customer. at their request they didn't wont champagne glasses on the wineo, reason so they could use it for wine later. all brides maids are wearing dark blue so i came up with blues champagne glasses on cherry stems and didn't make matching set of 10 but matching sets to each couple. brides maid and best man glasses are made 1/4 inch taller than the rest with a bead just above center. Each member of the wedding party get to keep their glasses as a keep shake with their name, bride & grooms name plus dated.

Wedding WineO made from curly maple and cherry stems with captive rings. gold ring rimed glasses and a stainless steel bottle stopper.

Josh Bowman
11-18-2010, 5:46 PM
Jeff, that is a very nice set. I'm sure it will preserve memories.

Rob Holcomb
11-18-2010, 5:54 PM
Jeff, Great work! May I ask where you got the glasses? All I can find have the stems. I'd like to make some but want the glassware without the stems and then epoxy the glass to the wood.

Mike Stephens
11-18-2010, 6:04 PM
Jeff, Great work! May I ask where you got the glasses? All I can find have the stems. I'd like to make some but want the glassware without the stems and then epoxy the glass to the wood.

Yes where did you get the glass.

Great gift. Fantastic job.

Jeff Luedloff
11-18-2010, 10:10 PM
I brought the glasses from our local dollar store and cut off the stems, use silicone adhesive. complete how to coming in the next woodturning design magazine on sale January 4 2011. hope you check it out ... thank you for your comments and i would like to see your when completed

Michael James
11-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Thats a great set! May the goblets and marriage last forever!:)

Jim Burr
11-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Nice work!!! CSUSA sells goblets w/o stems...they are fun projects!

Jeff Luedloff
11-21-2010, 6:40 PM
The Wedding was last night and the Bride & Groom was amazed over the WineO & settings. a lot of their guest commented how elegant the head table looked. The Brides father told me there were two people wanting full wedding settings for their own kids weddings and three WineO’s for gifts next year.
Thank you for your comments

Bernie Weishapl
11-21-2010, 7:36 PM
That is a great gift and nice looking setup.