PDA

View Full Version : Cocobolo coyote howler.

Rick Robbins
11-17-2010, 10:24 AM
Thought i would show what i do. i am a custom call maker. Here is a Cocobolo Coyote Howler i Turned yesterday. it is 4 inchs Long and has one of my cnc machined RR2 Toneboard's out of Delrin. i just spent 5 week's helping cnc my call parts in michigan. the Finsh is Teak oil and mylands Friction Polish. going to try wipe on poly today. after seeing mister Keeton likes it. going to turn a amboyna burl or Red Mallee in a Rabbit Call. nice to be out in my shop turning. been a busy year for me. thank you for looking. we have a olypia wood Turner's here in Washington going to join. and i'm blessed to have a woodcraft up in seattle. Rocklers. sumner wood's. and in Portland Oregon my Candy Store Gilmer wood's. i love what i do . and i am addicted to buying wood. Rick

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/bearmanric/calls003-123.jpg

Christopher K. Hartley
11-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Rick, wonderful work. I am so glad you shared it. I hope you will post more of your creations.:)

Bernie Weishapl
11-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Rick that is a great looking call. Well done.

David E Keller
11-17-2010, 8:15 PM
That's pretty stuff... Looking forward to seeing the next one.

Rick Robbins
11-17-2010, 9:03 PM
thank's Guy's. Rick:)

Michael James
11-17-2010, 9:15 PM
I love cocobolo! Nice work, and I see a very good photographer for sure. Im hoping by the end of my 1st yr around here the learning curve will lighen up a little.:cool: