PDA

View Full Version : Yet another problem with Corel Draw

Michael Simpson Virgina
11-17-2010, 1:32 AM
The program just updated its selft to SP2 and now when I export it exports the whole drawing and not the selected object.

Anyone else have this problem and know if I need to set something?

Michael Simpson Virgina
11-17-2010, 1:36 AM
Never mind found the setting for selected only. Kind of flaky though. PDFs tend to use just the selected object no matter what the setting. EPS now does the whole drawing unless selected only is checked.

greg lindsey
11-17-2010, 2:09 AM
yea, I've had alot of problems with PDF's lately, seems as if it just started. I am getting alot of "corrupt files" error messages.

Andrea Weissenseel
11-17-2010, 2:21 AM
Greg, that depends on the version. All the PDF documents that don't open with Corel11 due to this message, open with X5

Andrea

Michael Simpson Virgina
11-17-2010, 4:40 AM
The service packs seemed to have fixed the corrupt file problems I was haveing. I think they still need to do some tweeking though.

Joe De Medeiros
11-17-2010, 9:20 AM
yea, I've had alot of problems with PDF's lately, seems as if it just started. I am getting alot of "corrupt files" error messages.

The corrupt file message, is because Corel, is behind on the PDF Version, Adobe continues to make changes, I have adobe 10 PRO, and it seems to make these "corrupt" files that only it can open, it's very frustrating.