PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Library Offer: Turning Wood w/Richard Raffan

Lewis Ehrhardt
11-09-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm new to woodturning. This DVD was very helpful. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. And much thanks to John Keeton for his genorosity and willingness to share his talents and blessings with others. The first person replying gets first option. Lewis

The following DVD is available for loan: Turning Wood with Richard Raffan
It is on loan from John Keeton.

Here are the rules:

1. Loans are restricted to Contributors of SMC. If you aren't a Contributor, you can pay a mere $6 and not only have an opportunity to borrow these DVDs, but also, support this great board.
2. This DVD is marked with the owner’s name. While he does not ever expect it back in his possession, should the interest in borrowing it cease, he would appreciate the last borrower sending him a PM requesting his address and returning it.
3. This DVD and others should be cared for properly so they can be shared with others.
4. I will mail the DVD or DVDs to any Contributor wanting them for viewing. That person will diligently watch them to the extent he/she thinks it takes to absorb the material, and then, the holder shall promptly post a thread similar to this one seeking another interested individual. The person shipping bears the cost of shipping each time the DVDs change possession.
5. This arrangement is based solely on the honor system. It has been very helpful to me, and I hope it will help others. But, that can only happen if we have honest and diligent participation in this arrangement.
6. You are also agreeing to the following: SMC has no involvement in this or liability, and this entire arrangement is voluntary on my part. I accept the risk of loss of the DVDs, and in no way intend to hold the owners/administrators/moderators of SMC liable in any way in the event of loss.

Steve Mawson
11-09-2010, 12:48 PM
If no one else has spoke for it, I would like to give it a view.

Lewis Ehrhardt
11-09-2010, 9:18 PM
send me a pm Steve and I'll put it in the mail, L