PDA

View Full Version : Attention Contest Participants!!

John Keeton
11-07-2010, 1:01 PM
Some folks have expressed interest in having the opportunity to comment on various individual entries that were placed in the SMC Fall Turning Contest.

Unlocking the contest threads for public comment would become cumbersome, so, if the individual contest participants want to post their entry for comment, you are encouraged do so by starting a new thread for your entry.

I do think this is a good opportunity to permit folks to comment on the various pieces, since we did not permit that during the contest.:)

George Guadiane
11-07-2010, 2:57 PM
John,
I waited till something like this so that I could congratulate all of the winners at the same time...
To all who entered, you made the competition a TRUE competition.
To the winners, CONGRATULATIONS!
To the Sponsors, thank you for adding even more reason to "get in the game" and to SMC, thank you all for putting this together so seamlessly!

And John, could not have happened without you.
MANY Thanks,
G

Jon Lanier
11-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Sure, I'll post mine again. If anything so there is a record of it.

Steve Schlumpf
11-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Jon - there is a record of it!

Go to the Master Sticky on this page and you will find everything having to do with the contest - all the entries, polls and eventually - the winners. Just moved everything to clean up the turning forum!

Jon Lanier
11-08-2010, 1:20 AM
Thanks Steve, but I finally got them up.. with pictures. Be good to be critiqued. :)