PDA

View Full Version : new letter from Iraq!!

Christopher Pine
12-25-2004, 9:58 PM
The way I became familiar with SMC was the freedom pens program about a year ago. I have been very greatful that brought me to this forum and proud to be involved in the freedom pens program. I had not gotten any letters(emails) for some time but got this one today. Is a nice Christmas present!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Dear Chris,
I received one of your pens from our Battalion's Chaplin's assistant. One, as an ex carpenter I appreciate the craftsmanship that went into making it. Two, It's amazing that you are giving these away. Free, I have someone comment on it every time I lend it out (supervised of course ). Mostly, I thank you for your support. I may not agree with everything that goes on in this "War on terror", but I sure appreciate everything that you are doing. I notice you are from Denver, I am from Fort Collins, I sure miss those Rocky Mtns. I hope you have a great Christmas and thanks again for your efforts, it helps more than you know!
Matt

Craig Fyock
12-27-2004, 12:17 PM
Great letter. Bet it made you feel good. Sure mnakes you want to turn more pens...I wish there was someway we could pack up some of that RM snow and send to him but it just "ain't " practicle is it...