PDA

View Full Version : Well, then, here's a poll!

Jason Roehl
02-16-2003, 12:30 PM
Let's find out what people THINK we should be called!

Dave Crabbs
02-16-2003, 1:14 PM
All the creeks where I live are full of chubs aka. Creek Chubs. Although I am a little chubby I do not think any of the members would like to be refered to as Chubbies :p
Dave

Barbara Gill
02-16-2003, 1:21 PM
Sawyers are people who saw logs into lumber.
Millers are people who grind grain.

Ken Salisbury
02-16-2003, 1:33 PM
Originally posted by Barbara Gill
Sawyers are people who saw logs into lumber.
Millers are people who grind grain.
This is a Miller

Glenn Clabo
02-16-2003, 2:06 PM
And this a Sawyer also...Sorry...Just couldn't resist.

Bill Grumbine
02-16-2003, 3:15 PM
Creeker. Anything else is too long and cumbersome, and besides, coming from the Pond, we can still refer to ourselves as a body of water. It is, after all, a fluid community if you get my drift, so Creeker just follows naturally.

Not only that, if one of us runs into trouble with a woodworking problem, and there are enough of them, we could have a section titled - are you ready? - UP THE CREEK!!!:eek:

Before the main forum was dumped by accident, I had posted something to the effect that as some of us were older, Creaker might be in order as well.:D

Bill

Bart Leetch
02-16-2003, 5:36 PM
I like the name Saw Mill Creek but it could have been called Saw Mill Pond & we could have kept right on calling ourselves Ponders.

Phil Hudak
02-17-2003, 6:50 PM
I'm with Ken on this one...calling oneself a "Ponder" is over (however unfortunate that may be).

"Creekster" is OK with me.

Phil Hudak

Jerry Todd
02-19-2003, 2:20 PM
I voted for "creekers". However, you can call me anything but "late for dinner"
Jerry:D :D

Ron Jones near Indy
02-19-2003, 7:07 PM
Originally posted by Bill Grumbine
Creeker. Anything else is too long and cumbersome, and besides, coming from the Pond, we can still refer to ourselves as a body of water. It is, after all, a fluid community if you get my drift, so Creeker just follows naturally.

Not only that, if one of us runs into trouble with a woodworking problem, and there are enough of them, we could have a section titled - are you ready? - UP THE CREEK!!!:eek:

Before the main forum was dumped by accident, I had posted something to the effect that as some of us were older, Creaker might be in order as well.:D

Bill

Gotta go with Mr. Grumbine on this one!

Doug Edwards
02-22-2003, 12:26 AM
Whatever the case, we're still wet!:p