PDA

View Full Version : Grex 2 inch ros

Karl Card
10-22-2010, 2:14 PM
Well after quite bit of going back and forth and personal debates I went ahead and got the Grex ros. I absolutely love it. No lack of power what so ever. I am using a 60 gl. 3.2 hp a/c and it keeps it running even when the tank is refilling.

One day I did not realize that my a/c wasnt turned on but the tank was full of air and I kept running it and it got slower over time and started loosing power, so you could say I got to see first hand of how it acts without enough air pressure or volume.

All in all I love it and most definitely would say to anyone that just make sure you have the a/c to push it.

Rich Stewart
10-22-2010, 2:38 PM
Wth???!!!! What kind of lathe do you have?

Robert McGowen
10-22-2010, 3:57 PM
Ask a question about something else. I like convincing people to spend money! ;)

Karl Card
10-22-2010, 5:59 PM
Wth???!!!! What kind of lathe do you have?

I have a rikon 12x16 and a jet 1014I. One of these days Id like to get a grown up lathe.

Karl Card
10-22-2010, 6:02 PM
Ask a question about something else. I like convincing people to spend money! ;)

My wife was asking how come I had to spend so much money. LOL
I told her a guy named Mr. McGowen down in texas, she said goooooood I have to go to texas in janaury for my job...hmmm LOL
Just kidding. But nothing wrong with convcing when you know what you are talking about... I have actually gotten so tied up into my work and just ran this thing for a very long period of time an no loss of power as long as the a/c is turned on...!!