Ain't that the truth, Jason? ;)

Dave

Bob Oswin
04-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Jim Izat
Whatcha makin' Bob?

Jim
Hi Jim:
Got up this AM after contacting my service provider re: my web space and got the usual, "can't help you message" so I started fiddling.
I figured out where the images were stored and how to reference them then tested the one showing here at the Creek.

My buddy Ray Dewey (In Toronto) and I are making a few items for our wood lathes . ( we have been e-mailing our progress back and forth)
What you see is a chunk of 18/8/4 high chromium steel brazed to a a chunk of 5/16" cold rolled steel. When it warms up outside I will cut the tang and insert a handle . The result should be a beefy bowl scraper that needs less sharpening.

In the background is a crude steel rule die I made to cut out 2" circles from sanding and polishing stock I buy in sheets.
I find I can't get all the sizes/grits I want so I make a few up as I need them.
With any luck now I should be able to talk at you guys with pictures which really simplifies conversations over the net.

Don't ya just love the net?

Bob:p

Bob Oswin
04-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Jason Roehl
No need to peek?!? Just saying that makes us have to. :D

Jason:
I figured I have the thing pulled before you guys got up!
Who am I kidding? Fat chance!
By the time I got a look at it here at work it was already viewed so pulling it now will kinda wreck the continuity.
I should have at least posted a funny!

Regards
Bob

Steve Clardy
04-08-2003, 5:40 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Jim Young
04-08-2003, 6:59 PM
I bet this post gets more hits than some others just due to the curiosity factor. :D

Jim Baker
04-10-2003, 10:08 PM
This is just like writing Confidential on a fax cover sheet - It just makes everyone look more.