PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to all Wisconsin Badger Fans

Kent A Bathurst
10-17-2010, 8:10 AM
From all us 7-0 Spartan fans.:D

Looking forward to the showdown with Wildcats and Hawkeyes in the next two weeks for the battles of Big Ten undefeateds.

Neal Clayton
10-17-2010, 12:06 PM
twice in two weeks #1 goes down. and the team that beat #1 last week went down too.

that's why i love college football.

LSU vs Auburn is another undefeated vs undefeated, this coming weekend.

on a related side note, how about our QB of the future yesterday here in arkansas. Ryan Mallet, probably a first round QB pick for the NFL, goes down with a concussion in the second quarter, and the freshman backup comes in and throws for 75%, about 350 yards, and 4 TDs. only problem is our defense was worse than auburn's was :(.

Michael Weber
10-17-2010, 1:18 PM
Believe Wilson is a sophomore. Still pretty impressive.

Ben Franz
10-17-2010, 1:52 PM
As a (frequently disappointed) Ohio State alum, I have a small problem getting elated here. Still, hats off to Wisconsin for a great game. Big 10 football keeps getting stronger so the next few years should be interesting.

Jon Lanier
10-17-2010, 9:21 PM
It could've been different if (we) OSU didn't spot the Badgers 7 points. Arrrgh. I thought this would be the one we lose, if we lost. I thought we would get pushed around the 1st half, and then the Badgers would be worn down and we'd take over in the 4th. And it was working... just couldn't let them get that far ahead. Kudos to Wisconsin.

Now I'm rooting for (gulp) MS to go undefeated and represent the Big 10 for the out right #1 spot. I root always for the Big ten... and that will best help the Big Ten.

Neal Clayton
10-18-2010, 6:46 PM
Believe Wilson is a sophomore. Still pretty impressive.

i'm most impressed by his mobility and accuracy while moving. he was avoiding the rush while landing passes down field better than alot of NFL rookies.

if he can do that every week next year he'll be phenomenal by the time he's got some more experience as a starter.