PDA

View Full Version : Is the JET JDP-17DX DP currently a good buy?

Mike Kelsey
10-15-2010, 1:52 PM
I see that CPO Jet is having a 10% discount sale thru Monday. That would put this DP at about $380 (no indication at the site that the discount doesn't apply to sale items). I know reviews have been mixed but I was wondering about bang-for-buck at this price. This would be my first floor DP.

Van Huskey
10-15-2010, 2:20 PM
I see that CPO Jet is having a 10% discount sale thru Monday. That would put this DP at about $380 (no indication at the site that the discount doesn't apply to sale items). I know reviews have been mixed but I was wondering about bang-for-buck at this price. This would be my first floor DP.

For that price I think you can't go wrong. There has been a lot of DP discussion in the last week.

Mike Kelsey
10-15-2010, 4:56 PM
My mistake...... didn't catch the fine print doesn't apply to the 3000hoursale items

Paul Ryan
10-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Mike,

I bought that drill press for $375 a little over a year ago. Do a search for the drill press on this site, to see what I think about it. I will just say this I feel I got taken. It is a POS in my mind. However buying any import drill press this day it a crap shoot. They just arn't made like they use to be.