PDA

View Full Version : I was tired of all the noise!!!

Josh Bowman
10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
I have been doing HF's lately and find the neatest way to get the shavings and dust out, is to vacuum. But my huge old Sears vacuum is so noisey I can't stand it. So the hunt was on! I found this at Lowe's for 14 bucks and it works great. The wattage is well within my big Sears vacuum. I just push the RF transmitter button and it will even turn the thing on from another room.
Google Aertac Hand Held, for the best price.
http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/070686/070686760079lg.jpg

Bob Espy
10-14-2010, 12:50 PM
I agree about using the vacuum while doing HF's. Guess I'm going to Lowe's tonight. Thanks for sharing the infol

Pete Jordan
10-14-2010, 2:03 PM
I buy the ones for Christmas lights at Lowes and have my compressor in another room.

David E Keller
10-14-2010, 2:46 PM
I've actually had better luck with using my compressor than my vacuum, but that's a neat idea you've come up with.

Josh Bowman
10-14-2010, 3:00 PM
I've actually had better luck with using my compressor than my vacuum, but that's a neat idea you've come up with.
Me too David, but in trying to Keetonize my shop, I'm trying to keep the mess down.:D A few years ago, I got a funnel kind of vac attachment and I stuck a 1" pipe in it, so it can reach into the HF and suck out the dust/shaveings.