PDA

View Full Version : David Marks

Scot Ferraro
10-08-2010, 6:32 PM
Hi everyone,

I just received an email from the Orange County WWing Association advertising an upcoming 2-day workshop with David Marks. I just thought I would pass this along for anyone in So Cal who might be interested. It is October 23rd and 24th (2 full days) and the cost varies from $45 - $90 depending on whether you are a member or not and if you want to go to one or both days. Details can be found by accessing the link below.

http://www.ocwoodworkers.com/ww/David_Marks.php

Thanks

Will Overton
10-08-2010, 6:36 PM
I got one too, and I live on the right coast.

Peter Aeschliman
10-08-2010, 7:20 PM
Then it sounds like you live on the wrong coast. Badoom ching! I'll be here all night folks!

Chris Padilla
10-08-2010, 9:04 PM
I'm on the left coast but north a bit. I'm trying to talk some buddies into the drive south on I-5. :)

Bryan Morgan
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Hmmm I work around the corner from there... Might have to actually work that day though.... meh

Jeff Bratt
10-09-2010, 1:26 AM
I'm on the left coast but north a bit. I'm trying to talk some buddies into the drive south on I-5. :)

David lives in (sort of) your backyard - Santa Rosa. We just had him down for a seminar in San Diego, and I learned a lot. His "patination" finishing techniques are different and inventive. And while I've seen pictures, having a live demo was very instructive.

Van Huskey
10-09-2010, 1:13 PM
He is one of those guys I learn something from just being near him!