PDA

View Full Version : sons of amvets logo

Cindy Rhoades
10-07-2010, 1:09 PM
I am in desparate need of a black & white sons of amvets logo, I can find the color ones but no black and white. Your help would be greatly apprecited. I was requested to make a plaque for lifetime members and need the black & white version

Gary Hair
10-07-2010, 1:22 PM
It's on brands of the world dot com in an eps file.

Gary

edit - oops, it was not the "sons" logo. I did find the color version and did a quick trace in Corel, here it is in black and white.

Cindy Rhoades
10-07-2010, 1:25 PM
Thank you so much I will go look now, appreciate the help.

Cindy Rhoades
10-07-2010, 1:31 PM
Just went on the site you suggested and am not finding it but will go back and search some more. maybe I am doing something wrong will keep trying

Gary Hair
10-07-2010, 1:34 PM
See my first post for an attachment - I got a little too quick on the reply the first time...

Gary

Cindy Rhoades
10-07-2010, 1:42 PM
thank you, you are my hero of the day:)

Todd Suire
10-07-2010, 5:58 PM
Gary,

My traces in Corel never come out that smooth. How do you do it? Any special techniques?

Gary Hair
10-07-2010, 6:04 PM
Gary,

My traces in Corel never come out that smooth. How do you do it? Any special techniques?

That jpg was a very large size and in pretty good shape, otherwise I am in the same boat as you and end up doing a lot of fixing.

For the really bad ones I just send them to William Desrochers at Excalibur Creations - he's very inexpensive and does outstanding work. excaliburcreations dot com

Gary

Tony Lenkic
10-07-2010, 8:17 PM
Here is original EPS version.

Todd Suire
10-08-2010, 3:38 PM
Thanks Gary,

Glad to hear it's not just me having a hard time with tracing. I send my complex graphics to 24Hour Artwork out in Seattle. Since I'm in Central Time, the time difference works to my advantage and the artwork is usually ready by next morning. They're inexpensive too.

Joe De Medeiros
10-08-2010, 3:44 PM
Thanks Gary,

Glad to hear it's not just me having a hard time with tracing. I send my complex graphics to 24Hour Artwork out in Seattle. Since I'm in Central Time, the time difference works to my advantage and the artwork is usually ready by next morning. They're inexpensive too.

have you tried Inkscape, I find it does a much better job than Corel