PDA

View Full Version : rain or shine, i dont think so!

alex carey
10-06-2010, 2:53 PM
Last week it was WAY TOO HOT to turn, this week it's raining. So Cal weather is annoying me right now. Guess I need an in doors shop.

Larry Dubia
10-06-2010, 4:04 PM
Last week it was WAY TOO HOT to turn, this week it's raining. So Cal weather is annoying me right now. Guess I need an in doors shop.

I am in Northern CAL and have had some cool weather but nothing wet. We thought it would rain but the weather dunces were off again (as usual). I open the garage door and have the weather right in my face all the time. My wood is mostly in te garge but there is a large pile sitting right outside getting "weathered".

I used to live in SOCAL. Glad I moved.

Larry

Charlie Reals
10-06-2010, 6:01 PM
I have an 1 1/4" rain over two days and might get some more tonight. Nice snow above 7000ft. It sure settled the dust and quieted the woods down., not to mention it helps our fire season which is still with us. We also had a great lightning show.:)

Ray Bell
10-06-2010, 6:20 PM
We are visiting in Arizona for a few days. We have had several spectacular lightening storms the last two days. I apologize for anybody that might have suffered any damage from this, but I have thourouly enjoyed them. Beats the heck out of the usual incessant heat.