PDA

View Full Version : Need small beveled mirrors

Bill Gailey
10-05-2010, 11:42 AM
I have been engraving a few mirrors with good results. Can anyone share a source for small beveled mirrors at a reasonable cost. I am looking for items in the 5x7 range to 6x8 range. I see elongated octagons for sale after engraving but can't find a wholesale source for the mirrors.

Paul Brinkmeyer
10-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Walmart, candle section.

I buy quite a few there. But the selection always changes.

Charity Newland
10-05-2010, 12:21 PM
I found some at the Dollar Tree and you can order and have them shipped to the store at no cost.

Hope it helps,
Charity

Ruben Salcedo
10-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Here (http://www.tripar.com/products.php?category=mirrors) is place with some mirrors.

Ruben

Bill Gailey
10-05-2010, 4:25 PM
Thanks Ruben, I found the company yesterday in my searching and have applied for a customer login, they have been slow in processing the login. Hopefully their customer service is better once you become a customer. I appreciate the other suggestions about Wal Mart and Dollar Tree. I have used both but as the others stated you can't always depend on them having the quantity you need at the time you need them.

Bill Cunningham
10-05-2010, 9:51 PM
When you buy something at a dollar store, look at the packaging. A lot of times they just buy through a distributor that specializes in stocking dollar stores, and often that distributor/importers name is on the package. I have been able to buy a few items that way.. The only problem some might have is with a required minimum order. This usually runs from $100 to the more normal $500.00.. But if you really need a product, dollar store suppliers can be a great source.

Jerry Hewett
10-06-2010, 1:34 AM
We purchase from Pottery Barn very good assortment from small to large at great prices. Michaels is another source.

George D Gabert
10-06-2010, 9:05 AM
I have used http://www.nationalartcraft.com/subcategory.asp?gid=12&cid=292&scid=357 they were friendly and the lot sizes are small.

GDG