PDA

View Full Version : Heading to WIA!

brett gallmeyer
10-02-2010, 7:33 AM
Heading to the Wia. im half way through my 3 hour drive and im getting excited.. probably cause this is the first show ive been too..

Richard McComas
10-02-2010, 2:45 PM
Heading to the Wia. im half way through my 3 hour drive and im getting excited.. probably cause this is the first show ive been too..Should I know what WIA means??

Will Overton
10-02-2010, 2:58 PM
heading to the wia. Im half way through my 3 hour drive and im getting excited.. Probably cause this is the first show ive been too..

' ' ' -0

:) :) :)

Heather Thompson
10-02-2010, 3:39 PM
WIA= Woodworking in America. It is a three day conference on woodworking, I went to the one that was in St Charles Illinois and had a great time.

Heather

John Lytle
10-02-2010, 5:24 PM
Just gets bigger and better each year. This is what a woodworking show/conference should be about. Lots of vendor representation (hand tool and power) and great class sessions.

John

Dave Lehnert
10-02-2010, 6:02 PM
I was there yesterday. Like the other post said, This is what a woodworking show should be. The staff at Popular Woodworking should be commended for doing a show like this. If you think this is like "The woodworking shows" You are mistaken.
A lot of the home based woodworking tool makers were there like Bad Ax tools to Joel from "Tools for working wood" Scott Box from Steel City tool fame (Now with General tools) Saw Frank Klause walking around the show.
Got to meet Tommy McDonald from the new PBS woodworking show "Rough Cut Lumber"
There were some vendors selling old hand tools. One guy had so many, Bit braces were stacked in Rubbermaid totes as well as hand saws. Anything you wanted he had.

All 20 min from my house:D

Don Alexander
10-02-2010, 8:00 PM
you aren't posting this while driving are you? IF you are SHAME ON YOU

:(:(:(