PDA

View Full Version : New Woodworking show to begin next week

Fred Voorhees
09-25-2010, 3:17 PM
The new Tommy McDonal show, Rough Cut with Tommy Mac is slated to begin this coming Sunday, October 3rd on 4PM on my DirecTV service. I searched the forum for the first two pages and didn't see any mention, so I thought I would post it up. Fellow members might want to take a look around in their areas tv schedules to see if it will be available. I have been waiting for Tommy Mac's show to make its appearence and the time has come. We will see how it turns out. I, personally, am getting it via NJ network public tv.

Will Overton
09-25-2010, 3:23 PM
I searched my TV listings for Rough Cut and only came up with;

"As he approaches retirement Scotland Yard inspector David Niven is determined to nab his longtime nemesis, diamond thief Burt Reynolds. Niven blackmails Lesley-Anne Down, a wealthy kleptomaniac, into helping, and together they set a trap for Reynolds, baited with $30 million in jewels. Reynolds' attempt to emulate Cary Grant (or "Tony Curtis doing Cary Grant," as he says in the picture) falls flat, though the picture is entertaining in spots"

:(

Dave Sweeney
09-25-2010, 3:31 PM
wgbh.org/programs/programDetail.cfm?programid=1123
Rough Cut -- Woodworking With Tommy Mac

From the description of the show and the picture it seems he will be doing much the same thing as Norm did but in a much cleaner shop. :D

Phil Thien
09-25-2010, 5:59 PM
I got the same thing Will did above.

I wish I could get the show.

I guess I can write my local affiliate.

Jay Runde
09-25-2010, 6:02 PM
you might check your local PBS web site. Here it's not starting until October 23rd.