PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Delivery Service!

Robert foster
09-22-2010, 9:39 PM
Hey Shiraz, You have good tools and customer service. How about setting up a Grizzly delivery service? Then you would have better control of how your tools arrived at the customers place.

Bob

Phil Thien
09-22-2010, 9:44 PM
I envision green trucks driven by people wearing grizzly costumes.

Oh, and horns that roar like a bear.

Justin Bukoski
09-22-2010, 9:49 PM
Robert, Grizzly would go out of business in a minute if they did this.

Next time you oder a tool, find a local company that will bring it out the house and just have Grizzly drop it at the freight terminal. You might pay $40-$50 more for something like this but I guarantee it will be worth it.

And if I ever meet the guy that made a 70+ year old man lug a tool 40' he'll learn a few new words.

Randy Dutkiewicz
09-24-2010, 9:31 PM
Robert, Grizzly would go out of business in a minute if they did this.

Next time you oder a tool, find a local company that will bring it out the house and just have Grizzly drop it at the freight terminal. You might pay $40-$50 more for something like this but I guarantee it will be worth it.

And if I ever meet the guy that made a 70+ year old man lug a tool 40' he'll learn a few new words.

AMEN to that!!!!!

Van Huskey
09-24-2010, 9:39 PM
Are you willing to pay triple the shipping costs, at best, for Grizzly tools? I know you had a tough time with delivery but thousands of machines get shipped from myriad suppliers each year with no trouble, those that do have trouble are in the very small minority. That is akin to asking Amazon for forgo UPS and start their own delivery, it would not work even at the scale of Amazon!