PDA

View Full Version : ASK This Old House on the road??

Jason White
09-20-2010, 1:54 PM
From my friend over at This Old House (on PBS)...

ASK This Old House is currently seeking home improvement projects to be filmed in the following cities the week of October 18th:

Memphis, Tennessee
Little Rock, Arkansas
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Wichita, Kansas

Visit https://asktoh.thisoldhouse.com/asktoh/question.jsp and submit your project idea today!

Lee Schierer
09-20-2010, 3:01 PM
They can film in my back yard. I have a perfect fall landscaping project for Roger to clean up the mess made by installing a small flow treatment facility in my back yard to replace a 40+ year old septic system.

Nathan Allen
09-20-2010, 4:43 PM
They can watch me replace the soffits that the idiot house painters ruined by ramming a power washer against to remove the old paint... chunks of wood... and my faith in the human species.

Pat Germain
09-20-2010, 6:21 PM
Nice to hear those New Englanders will be visiting "The Flyover States".

Jason White
09-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Anybody here from Tulsa or Little Rock? My friend keeps bugging me about this.

Jason

Nice to hear those New Englanders will be visiting "The Flyover States".

Neal Clayton
09-23-2010, 5:43 AM
i'm in little rock. don't really have anything going on that i haven't fixed myself (unless they wanna come dig the broken rooter line out of my basement drain trap! not looking forward to that one) but i can point ya in the right direction.

the administrator of the forum at oldhouseweb is in little rock as well. i'm betting he could find you a nice selection of folks to choose from.