PDA

View Full Version : The CAMaster stork rides north

Joey Jarrard
09-17-2010, 8:28 PM
On my way to deliver some machines. I will have some pics to post some time tomorrow. I have on the truck a stinger table top and a stinger II. I will also be picking up a used X3 to add a recoil to and ship out to Mick. The sun just went down and I am going to miss the view I have been enjoying for the last hour or so of mid VA.
Hay Jim my wings are tired the little stinger is still over 300 lbs. :D

Nicholas Bukky
09-17-2010, 9:21 PM
Be safe Joey

Keep in touch with your boys they are TIRED!!

Joey Jarrard
09-18-2010, 1:09 AM
Found a hotel just outside DC. And will continue first thing in the am.

Matt Clara
09-18-2010, 4:57 AM
Found a hotel just outside DC. And will continue first thing in the am.

Joey, what's different about the Stinger II? You guys still have R&P on the Z?

Joey Jarrard
09-18-2010, 6:36 AM
Matt the stinger II is just like the table top. The diffrances are larger cut area larger router as a standard. The base and a larger gantry. The recoil option will also do a 10" round vs a 5".

Joey Jarrard
09-18-2010, 6:48 AM
Jim forget the stork I'm Ed McMan with that big publisher clearing house check. If I did not call to ask dan if I could come up today then I would have gotten a big bow or balloons.

Keith Outten
09-18-2010, 6:58 AM
Some of you get less sleep than I do :)

Mike Heidrick
09-18-2010, 9:32 AM
Jim forget the stork I'm Ed McMan with that big publisher clearing house check. If I did not call to ask dan if I could come up today then I would have gotten a big bow or balloons.

I am thinking more like the late pizza delivery guy.

Joey Jarrard
09-18-2010, 9:45 AM
I am thinking more like the late pizza delivery guy.

Mike late maybe but pizza not by any streach. And if was pulling up to your house in 15 min with a free cnc router odds are you would be happy. I know most folks would be. The fact that the stingers had a delay was to make the machines better and faster to build. I think that is worth the wait.

Keith Outten
09-18-2010, 2:02 PM
It's five minures after 2 in the afternoon:
Dan is most likely running his new Stinger.
Joey is trucking down the interstate on the way to my shop.
I have been cleaning my shop for hours getting ready for the new Stinger and a group of people who will be visiting.

2 more hours to get the shop clean.............

james mcgrew
09-18-2010, 2:10 PM
according to the satelitte i just saw him pass fredricsburg!! man you shoulda seen them get dan's machine inside!!

Mike Heidrick
09-18-2010, 2:55 PM
Mike late maybe but pizza not by any streach. And if was pulling up to your house in 15 min with a free cnc router odds are you would be happy. I know most folks would be. The fact that the stingers had a delay was to make the machines better and faster to build. I think that is worth the wait.

I LOVE PIZZA. I forgot this was a free one. OK, Ed Mcman with pizza too - how about that!! Keith, your pizza is late and you paid the check instead of getting one LOL . Have NO DOUBT they are worth the time though. I just had this vision of a cammaster sign hanging on the side of a delivery truck window and it shooting down the road on deliveries.

..and I would love one free or not and late or not!!! I want 4X8 and 12" Z and recoil cobra though!! That Kevin G. university machine is now my new goal!

Oh well back to my reallity - Joes 4.1'X5.2' cutting area (I love my machine) and to cutting signs. I love having work to do! Maybe it will justify a 40X60 and thats not a tool!

Nicholas Bukky
09-18-2010, 4:14 PM
Come on Keith you and Jackie need to post some pics of the pre Stinger shop cleanup!! And post delivery pics!!
Joey the stork haha!!

Mike Package
09-18-2010, 4:34 PM
Joey, call me.

Keith Outten
09-18-2010, 8:40 PM
Pictures were taken but I was operating the tractor so my camera went unused.
Jackie and Joey both got some pictures, I will share the pictures Jackie took tomorrow, I am to tired to function right now as it has been a very long day.

I just sat down for the first time since 6am this morning and I have a cup of coffee that is well deserved if I do say so myself. We didn't finist the shop cleanup but it loks better than it has for over six years. I am committed to finishing the job over the next few days and make a serious effort to keep it clean and organized as best I can.

The new Stinger II is pretty cool with the lathe attached, I can't wait to get some time with the new machine :)

More Tomorrow...........

Joey Jarrard
09-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Joey, call me.

Mike I'm on the road please pm me your number and I will call you when I'm on the road.

Joey Jarrard
09-19-2010, 8:58 AM
Well one more stop. I will be at the James place in about 2 hours. Then back to the house.
I would like to think the Outtens for a great meal last night. Also all the others who helped with the unload. We had a good time.