PDA

View Full Version : My Photo Album?

Wally Dickerman
09-12-2010, 1:51 PM
Question....How do I access the pics that I've posted here in the past. I have some pics of my work that I could post but I don't remember what has already been posted. Fact is, at my age there are a lot of things that I don't remember. On the other hand, I can remember lots of things that happened back in the 1920's....can you?

Wally

John Keeton
09-12-2010, 1:57 PM
Wally, I think there is a way for a moderator to pull a list of images that have been posted by you, but I personally do not know how to do that. Let me research this, and in the meantime, perhaps Steve or one of the other mods will see this post and be able to help.

Steve Schlumpf
09-12-2010, 5:19 PM
Wally - go to your User CP (upper left corner of the page) and click on it. Once in your UserCP there is a menu on the left side of the page. At the very bottom of that menu list is a link called 'Attachments'. Click on that and it will list every photo you have uploaded to Sawmill Creek.

Let me know if you have any problems with that and we will find something that works for you.

Wally Dickerman
09-12-2010, 5:31 PM
Wally - go to your User CP (upper left corner of the page) and click on it. Once in your UserCP there is a menu on the left side of the page. At the very bottom of that menu list is a link called 'Attachments'. Click on that and it will list every photo you have uploaded to Sawmill Creek.

Let me know if you have any problems with that and we will find something that works for you.

Found it! Thanks Steve.

Holy Smokes...I've posted 82 pics. I had no idea I'd posted that many. That should be enough! Maybe I should quit right there?

Well, a few of them are pics that I took at the AAW symposium last year.

On the other hand, I've posted almost twice that many on WoW. That represents a lot of turning in the past few years. And I don't take pics of all of them. Where did they all go? Gave a few away, and sold most of 'em I guess.

Wally

Steve Schlumpf
09-12-2010, 5:33 PM
Wally - if you have additional photos of turnings that you have created - I don't care what it is - please post it! We all learn a great deal from your creativity!

Harvey M. Taylor
09-12-2010, 5:50 PM
What Steve said, Wally. Bring'em on. Max