PDA

View Full Version : Remembering 9/11

Adam Strong
09-11-2010, 12:07 AM
“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children. ”
-- George W. Bush.

My thoughts and prayers are still with those that have lost loved ones in the terrible attack of the WTC towers and this great nation.

We forgive, but we won't forget.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-11-2010, 12:21 AM
My thoughts and prayers for those who died and their families and their nations as it truly was a multi-national catastrophe.

My greatest respect for those who dared to put their lives on the line to save others that day. There is no greater example of courage or sacrifice in my humble opinion.

Paul McGaha
09-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Our thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families of the 9-11 attack.

Thank you to our military forces for what they've done since the attack.

Phyllis Meyer
09-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Prayers and thoughts are with the families who lost loved ones and for all the rescue workers, fire, police, and all who stepped forward to help during that time!

In our hearts forever,
Phyllis

Tom Winship
09-11-2010, 11:25 AM
This is what Texas A&M has done to commemorate 9/11 at midfield. You might remember that after 9/11 they staged a "Red, White, and Blue Out" with each deck in the stadium having different colors. Today is a bit more somber
Thought you might enjoy.

Cliff Rohrabacher
09-11-2010, 5:05 PM
Never to Forget

Ken Fitzgerald
09-11-2010, 6:15 PM
Folks....Please stay on topic and don't make political statements that violate the Terms of Service.