PDA

View Full Version : HX-6090SE Engraver

George Billett
09-09-2010, 8:20 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just purchased a HX-6090SE Laser Engraver. I have a few questions about and was looking for some help. I currently use a Pinnacle Laser Engraver using Engravelab and have gotten very comfortable and good with it. My current engraver came with Laser Cut 5.1 and Photograv. Engravelab was included and is version 8. I installed it today but now I need drivers for the new engraver. I have looked all over the internet today an have come up empty handed. I'm not even sure if it will work. Also I'm pretty sure Corel X3 will work but what about Corel X4. I have sent images to the engraver using Laser Cut 5.1 and it seems to work well but would like to use Engravelab. Current OS is Vista Home Premium btw.

Any help would be great, Thanks George

Dan Hintz
09-09-2010, 9:00 PM
I seem to recall something about Engravelab having a special edition for use with Pinnacles... but Pinnacles and Chinese machines aren't my specialty.

George Billett
09-09-2010, 9:04 PM
I'll have to check tomorrow at work but I'm pretty sure there is nothing special other than it is version 6 of Engravelab. I'm considering getting Corel Draw but I want to make sure which version to get first.