PDA

View Full Version : Shiraz Can I Have A New Corvette

Jeff Miller
09-09-2010, 8:18 PM
You do a super job....................Most of my tools are Grizzly and I really like them.

It amazes me how much patience you have....keep up the good work;)

OH...........I would like it in Jet Black:D:D:D

Have a super nice day:)

JEFF:)

Shiraz Balolia
09-09-2010, 8:47 PM
A legitimate request. I'll have to pass that on to marketing.

Wait.........................black?

Nah. You better contact Sawstop for that one.

Dan Hintz
09-09-2010, 8:52 PM
I'll take the Ferrari model (you can choose the color), but I insist upon the trailer hitch with attached bandsaw. Oh, and I would like free shipping... a lift gate will not be necessary.

Peter Quinn
09-09-2010, 8:58 PM
Nah nah nah....You buy yourself a knee mill and a metal lathe, some other stuff, a vacuum press maybe, and you MAKE a corvette yourself! Come on, you can do it!

Matt Meiser
09-09-2010, 9:05 PM

Just don't touch the steering wheel while driving. :eek:

Van Huskey
09-09-2010, 9:15 PM
I'll take the Ferrari model (you can choose the color), but I insist upon the trailer hitch with attached bandsaw. Oh, and I would like free shipping... a lift gate will not be necessary.

You do realize that is sacrilege of the highest order. You apparently want a truck or tractor, please direct your inquiry to the Italian tractor company contact can be made through their website:

http://www.lamborghini.com/2006/lamboSitenormal.asp?lang=eng

Jeff Miller
09-09-2010, 9:20 PM

My GO690 eats "Sawstops" for breakfast..................I'll stick with the nice lookin white and green Grizzly:D:D;)

JEFF:)

Tim Janssen
09-09-2010, 9:39 PM

Just finished installing the Grizzly T10223 Sliding Table to my SawStop.
Does that mean that I do qualify for a free Corvette?

By the way I posted a complete pictorial with comment on the BT3Central forum last night.

Tim

Peter Aeschliman
09-09-2010, 9:52 PM
Just finished installing the Grizzly T10223 Sliding Table to my SawStop.
Does that mean that I do qualify for a free Corvette?

By the way I posted a complete pictorial with comment on the BT3Central forum last night.

Tim

Sweet!!! I've been waiting for this. I have a sawstop and really would like this sliding table... but nobody has done a review on this unit. Salt in the wound is that I dropped by the bellingham Grizzly facility on my way to whistler last weekend and there weren't any T10223's installed on the showroom floor!

Thanks for doing a review. The internet needed it!

Justin Bukoski
09-10-2010, 1:36 AM
Everyone knows that Corvettes are made from plastic and Grizz doesn't have any plastic machines ( um, wait, they have everything else so maybe I'm wrong)

NOW, Shiraz, if you are giving away one of those rifles you sport to someone who has been hit in the face with a shovel and tasted sand before, then I'm your man! :D

Max Coller
09-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Shiraz,
Can you call my beautiful, talented and sweet-smelling wife and explain to her that I really do need one of each of the machines for which I've dog-eared a well-worn catalog page, circled the item in green Sharpie and drawn arrows pointing to it? And that she doesn't actually need to park her car in our garage so all of this new machinery has a home because in reality cars are happiest when semi-feral and somewhat free-range whereas fine woodworking machines are domesticated creatures in need of shelter? And that you'd also be willing to meet me halfway and designate me as a new machine tester in exchange for a 50% discount on all of these items so long as I provide timely feedback and hard hitting analysis of the new functionality of the machines.

Shiraz, can you do that for me? Is that too much to ask?

Thank you in advance,
Max

Dan Hintz
09-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I'll teach Shiraz how to shoot properly if he'll give me tools for free :D

Joe Shinall
09-10-2010, 2:28 PM
Ahh damn! Jeff you beat me to it. Just told my wife the other day I should ask Shiraz for a new house. I would settle for a Wide belt sander though...

Come on, I know you have like 30 just sitting there in a warehouse somewhere. You won't miss is I swear! ;)

John Coloccia
09-10-2010, 3:16 PM
Tell you what. If you're ever in Connecticut, look me up and I'll buy YOU lunch for fixing my new pin router after I broke it fair and square and told your customer service department flat out that I broke it. You don't know you did but you did :D

LOL.