PDA

View Full Version : Recieved my new Epilog

Keith Dellwo
09-09-2010, 9:31 AM
All I can Say is WOW... I recieved my 50 watt Helix 24 yesterday and if it preforms half as well as it was packed for shipping, I will be a very happy customer for years to come. I was able to unpack this large unit by myself in 5 minutes. They even included ramps to get it off the pallet. Absolutly first rate attention to detail. Peck, please pass on my praise to your shipping department.

Keith Dellwo

Dan Hintz
09-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Keith,

Add your machine info to your signature so when you ask questions down the line (and like all of us, you will ask questions) we don't have to request the info.

Oh, and welcome :)

Keith Dellwo
09-09-2010, 11:37 AM
just testing signature

Dave Russell Smith
09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Good luck and have fun :)

Larry Bratton
09-09-2010, 1:38 PM
Nice..you'll love it. Enjoy

Peck Sidara
09-09-2010, 3:44 PM
All I can Say is WOW... I recieved my 50 watt Helix 24 yesterday and if it preforms half as well as it was packed for shipping, I will be a very happy customer for years to come. I was able to unpack this large unit by myself in 5 minutes. They even included ramps to get it off the pallet. Absolutly first rate attention to detail. Peck, please pass on my praise to your shipping department.

Keith Dellwo

Keith-thanks for the Kudos. I'll make sure the shipping/receiving guys are aware their hard work is appreciated.

Thanks,
Peck

Dee Gallo
09-09-2010, 4:55 PM
Welcome, Keith! I can say that the perfect packing was impressive when I got my Epilog too - says a lot about a company when they take pride in every aspect of their product. I have never had a reason to regret my buy either. Enjoy your new toy, lasers are FUN!

The Creek will be your best friend as you navigate the new territory, read every post you can, it's amazing the variety of info you will find here.

cheers, dee

Frank Corker
09-09-2010, 5:09 PM
Welcome to SMC Keith, great choice on your machine, I'm sure you will be more than happy.