PDA

View Full Version : What 35 years will do to ya !

Ken Salisbury
12-14-2004, 3:56 PM
An old friend sent me some ancient photos this weekend - how depressing :D

It made me realize you can go from a fairly good lookin human being to a delapidated old buzzard in 35 years. I am the good looking one in the back right :) #32 in front of me is my current 44 year old son.

Keith Outten
12-14-2004, 4:01 PM
Ken,

Is it the years or the Bud Light?

Seriously if you hadn't told me I could have never recognized you from that photograph. I did see the trophy though, is this one of your winning teams?

Mark Singer
12-14-2004, 4:23 PM
Ken,

Its just you none of the rest of us have changed at all....
My wedding picture looks much more like my son than me...oh well...enjoy each day!

Dennis Peacock
12-14-2004, 5:29 PM
Well Ken,

I never would have picked you out of the pic of players. Must be the Bud Lite that has effected you boyish looks!!! :p :D

Ken Salisbury
12-15-2004, 4:36 AM
Ken,

Is it the years or the Bud Light?

I did see the trophy though, is this one of your winning teams?

Absolutely !!! In my 35 years experience coaching football from Youth Leagues to High School in 5 different States I never coached on a team with a losing record. 5 & 5 was worst record, 3 years ago - so I quit while I was ahead
:D :) :)

Arnie Grammon
12-15-2004, 4:48 AM
So you had #12 be the QB and #12 be the running back? No wonder you had such a streak of winning seasons! Confuse the opposition! ;) :D

Seriously, congrats on the youth coaching....I coach a bunch of 8 - 9 year olds in football and we sure could have used someone of your experience this year!

AG