PDA

View Full Version : Browser question

Bob Rufener
09-03-2010, 8:16 AM
I have been using IE as my browser and, recently, I have run into a small glitch. When I open a browser off of my desk top, it opens as a full screen. If I open a link that is included in someone's forum message, it opens up as a very small page and I have to click on the maximizing box in the upper right corner to get the page to full screen. I've been looking for a setting to change this so it opens in full screen but haven't been successful. Any ideas???

Chuck Wintle
09-03-2010, 9:13 AM
I have been using IE as my browser and, recently, I have run into a small glitch. When I open a browser off of my desk top, it opens as a full screen. If I open a link that is included in someone's forum message, it opens up as a very small page and I have to click on the maximizing box in the upper right corner to get the page to full screen. I've been looking for a setting to change this so it opens in full screen but haven't been successful. Any ideas???

My suggestion is to switch to Firefox as your default browser...IMO..a much superior piece of software. :D

Darius Ferlas
09-03-2010, 9:18 AM
hit F11 to toggle between full screen and window mode

Mitchell Andrus
09-03-2010, 9:56 AM
When I used IE, I added a 3rd party utility that automatically opened ANYTHING at full screen. I needed it because my store software (at the time) opened work boxes in all kinds of odd sizes and drove me nuts. I don't remember the but, but it was free and ran in the background, invisible.

There is a forum for IE users, there may be a resident control by now. They'll know.

Try this: (I love Google)

http://smallvoid.com/article/ie-full-screen.html