PDA

View Full Version : Problems

Gabriel Rangel
09-02-2010, 8:51 PM
Hello all I was wondering if anyone out there has a Accuris Engraver.:mad:
I am haveing problems with mine and as far as I can tell it is the wires that run from the laser tube they seem to work themselves out. It just start firing ever when there is no file sent you have just
mover the laser around and it just start firing. I can see what the problem is when they wired it together instead of just cutting the wire to the length they wrap the wires around like 3 times and just the weight seem to work them loose and there is one wire that does not even clip on it just slide in and out. I have attached a couple of pictures on the first on you can see the one with a white clip that one is the one that just slide out it has no clip and on the second pic
if you look really close you can see the wires on the bottom where
they are wrap around a couple of time and all I do is pull out the three wires and put them back and that seem to fix the problem for a while then it happens again and ever after I do that sometime I have to do it a couple of times and it will last a while and sometime not very long. So I was just wondering if anybody out their has bought a Accuris and if so if you have had anyproblems like this.

Thank You all

Gary Hair
09-02-2010, 9:21 PM
I don't have an Accuris but if I did have those problems I would probably use hot glue or a rubber band to hold the wires in place and keep this from happening again. Use just enough hot glue to hold it in place but still removable.

Gary

P.S. Is it under warranty? If so I would be contacting the manufacturer immediately!

paul mott
09-03-2010, 1:59 AM
May be an idea to remove the small pcb and check the solder joints on the rear, especially where the plug / socket pins are soldered.

Paul.

Gabriel Rangel
09-03-2010, 2:30 PM
No it not under warranty anymore I have had it for about 4 year now I will check out the connections and try some hot glue.

Thank for the information