PDA

View Full Version : Banned by Grizzly (Banned?)

Tom W Armstrong
09-02-2010, 7:45 PM
Did the Banned by Grizzly thread get banned by Grizzly?

Keith Outten
09-03-2010, 7:39 AM
Clearly these kinds of problems that elevate to the level this one did are not appropriate for a woodworking forum.

I will not allow SawMill Creek to become an Internet Courtroom.

When legal issues are involved in any situation The Creek is not the venue to use for venting or pleading a case. Our Community is not trained nor are we qualified to decide a legal issue that has two sides with only one being represented. It is not justifiable to ask any manufacturer or vendor to come here and defend themselves in our house, particularly when we have so many who are willing to jump to conclusions without all of the facts.

There is also the risk of losing SawMill Creek if we become a Community that is irresponsible or should we make a mistake that puts this Community in jeopardy from a legal challenge. I am not a Lawyer and I cannot be expected to provide legal counsel to those who may or may not be justified in their quest to receive compensation or seek a decision that would satisfy their complaints.

My concern is, and has always been, what is best for the majority here. Anyone who thinks that SawMill Creek is a battlefield is mistaken.