PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to the Edison WW Show?

Jack Hogoboom
12-13-2004, 7:21 PM
There is a woodworking show in Edison, NJ this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I've been squirreling away my expense reimbursement checks to accumulate enough of a cash stash to buy some things without attracting needless attention from you know who. Last year, I got some great stuff there and had the chance to see some new things.

I'm a little worried that my plans to take Friday off will get derailed, however. I'm getting crushed at work and I just might get waylaid.

Just keep me away from the Festool and MiniMax booths....

Jack

fred woltersdorf
12-13-2004, 7:33 PM
i'm coming from ct,do you think the traffic will be a zoo?

Jim Becker
12-13-2004, 7:53 PM
Robert Tarr, John Shuk and I will be there on Sunday for "various reasons"...

Paul B. Cresti
12-13-2004, 8:24 PM
Guys,
If you are coming to the show come by and say hello as I will be in the MM booth.

Jack Hogoboom
12-13-2004, 9:24 PM
Paul,

I'm afraid that if I stop by the booth I'll be coming home with an aircraft carrier. :eek:

John Shuk
12-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Jack I'll be there WITH SWMBO! What was I thinking? I just hope she is in the x-mas spirit. There were tons of deals to be had there last year and I hope this year is the same. Problem is they still all cost something. Hope to run into you.
John

Jim Becker
12-13-2004, 10:59 PM
John, hopefully SWMBO will not count the bench against your "show quota"... :D

Jim Becker
12-13-2004, 10:59 PM
If you are coming to the show come by and say hello as I will be in the MM booth.
'Guess you drew the short straw for this one!! :D I'll be there to heckle you on Sunday for sure! (Robert will be with me to help...)

Paul B. Cresti
12-13-2004, 11:21 PM
'Guess you drew the short straw for this one!! :D I'll be there to heckle you on Sunday for sure! (Robert will be with me to help...)
Jim,
I did not even know straws were involved! I figured well... since the Giants have blown their season already I might as well do something this weekend that I would enjoy talking about while not getting myself frustrated over another loss!!!

Jim Becker
12-14-2004, 8:17 AM
I did not even know straws were involved! I figured well... since the Giants have blown their season already I might as well do something this weekend that I would enjoy talking about while not getting myself frustrated over another loss!!!
Is that a sports team???? :cool: