PDA

View Full Version : Toto Washlet

Jay Jolliffe
08-29-2010, 9:31 AM
Boy toilets have come a long way. A house that I've been working has them in all the bathrooms, which is four. You walk up to the toilet it opens automatic, shuts & flushes when you walk away. If you chose to sit, when your done before you get up it will wash & blow dry, get up walk away it flushes when your done.I guess it's a way to save on toilet paper & it's all done with a remote key pad. I'll tell you it's a strange feeling to be squirted with water then dried. Plus you can adjust the pressure & direct the water. What will they think of next, maybe a little powder at the end.:D I guess these started out in Japan.

Mike Henderson
08-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Wow. If the boy toilets have all those features, I wonder what features the girl toilets have:)

Mike

Mitchell Andrus
08-29-2010, 12:11 PM
I'll tell you it's a strange feeling to be squirted with water then dried.

No pictures, didn't happen.

You know the rules.

Mitchell Andrus
08-29-2010, 12:11 PM
Wow. If the boy toilets have all those features, I wonder what features the girl toilets have:)

Mike

Mike beat me to it.

Jay Jolliffe
08-29-2010, 12:45 PM
I knew you would chime in Mitchell....Pics....What of the toilet or it in action. A pic in action would be a hard on to take.:D
This toilet both men & woman....That's what the directional sprayer is for. Also the adjustable pressure.